Fan Art The DeLuca Family: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 3, 2020
Poor wolves, it's not going to end well for them if they don't back down.

I mean, the girls might catch 'em and make them their pets, possibly pet them to death. What did you think?!
mc]
no no Luna I know that look that's the same look you gave me on our last vacation

that's why we came back with that stupid cat

Luna ]
you mean mittens

mc]

honey mittens is a giant Bengal tiger

currently sleeping in our living room

I am afraid I'm going to have to say no

mc]
wait wait Luna don't cry please don't cry I hate when you cry it breaks my heart when you cry okay
okay love you

now come here and give me a hug and a kissy kissy

kissing noises

Gracie ]
god get a room you to

mc]
whisper baby are you sure we can't let the wolves eat Gracie

Sep 3, 2020
Can someone make some pics of all the Deluca women pregnant?
yes I would love that but I just want a picture of Luna pregnant because I already have a story planned out for that picture

actually I could use multiple pictures of Luna pregnant

don't really want pictures of the other girls

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
yes I would love that but I just want a picture of Luna pregnant because I already have a story planned out for that picture

actually I could use multiple pictures of Luna pregnant

don't really want pictures of the other girls
That would be nice. But I also would like to see all the ladies pregnant hanging out with the MC. And some pics of the children tormenting Uncle Wilfred like young Luna and Gracie used to. Having the MC's children do that to Uncle Wilfred would be a kind of slap in the face moment.

Sep 3, 2020
That would be nice. But I also would like to see all the ladies pregnant hanging out with the MC. And some pics of the children tormenting Uncle Wilfred like young Luna and Gracie used to. Having the MC's children do that to Uncle Wilfred would be a kind of slap in the face moment.
well I hope you get it but I just want pictures of Luna nobody else because I don't care about anybody else

Reactions: Fajlar6 and kcaldw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote