Feb 4, 2018
Which skin did you use?
Skin :
Mole if u want : View attachment mole.zip
Yoga outfit :
Textures ???
Blah
isabel.png
The problem with this character is that from the front he has one head and from the side he has another head, good luck. You must have seen it in the game's renderings.

Last edited:

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
The problem with this character is that from the front he has one head and from the side he has another head, good luck. You must have seen it in the game's renderings.
Yes, I lost track how much time I spent trying to find the right character for her. Specially because I think Isabel and Gracie share the same base. But thank you for sharing anyway.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, I lost track how much time I spent trying to find the right character for her. Specially because I think Isabel and Gracie share the same base. But thank you for sharing anyway.
I found them in 10/15 min looking for a character with a weird thing around her lips ^^

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Luna 08.jpg
MC-(Yawn)
Luna-Hey, Isabel told me you gave a delicius ice cream to her the other day. I love ice cream can you give me some?

Luna 09.jpg
MC-Well...ok Luna. I'll get you some the next time I go to town.
Luna-Why are you so nervous? If you don't want one of the soldiers surely will give me this special ice cream.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote