Ren'Py - The DeLuca Family [v0.09.6] [HopesGaming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zortrax

Game is very cool, the story is detailed, the characters have a lot of personality and the graphics are very nice. The game is still in the first version but have imense potential. It's hard to find a game like this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WaerM

Well what can I say , this truly is a well made game .
    High quality renders and animations, nice system layout and a great story...
    The progression is really good , a little bit grindy but not too much to make it unplayable .
    Characters are great and has a humorous and a serious side ,the backstory of the MC is really intruiging and you just wish to learn more as fast as possible.
    so in my opinion this game rates 5 stars and I really can't wait to see where this is heading .

sorry bad spelling but English is not my first language :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Axer Hell

Wow. Them feels. <3. Just... From the depth of the characters, to the feels. This just... hits home, no matter what sigil you wear, or family you from. If you have a heart, you will feel, beware of the melts, the goosebumps, and feels. I rate this NSFP(ublic)W because you just may cry, definitely.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nizzquizz

Tip: Start the download while you read. You won't regret it.

tl;dr: "The DeLuca Family" is, as of now, a 0.1 release that seems already as fleshed out and ripe as some of the big names - and it doesn't even feature sexual content yet. Being a 0.1 means that the dev has all the time to fuck this up :)P), but if he keeps this quality coming and gathers some attention, this might in time land among the most popular games on F95.

And here is why:

Engine, functions and features (10/10): A Ren'Py game, but with several RPG-elements, from stats and equipment, quests, missions and henchmen to a morality and reputation system. Several features are already working and make for a very well-rounded experience (some fine-tuning to be done of course, but it's surprisingly smooth), the GUI included yet is very polished too. An interesting and innovative feature is the combination of freeroaming and main-story progression, which shows a lot of promise!

Art, style and sex (10/10, none yet): Look at the pics. Yeah. That's high-quality stuff right here. Unique (beautiful) models and skillfully crafted poses/scenes. As of now there's no sex. content yet, the dev seems to plan for the middle ground in terms of pace tho, so this might follow swiftly. I hope the models keep the quality when undressed. *cough*

Writing, story and characters (8,5/10): The tone is humorous, even a tad on the silly/bizarre side (which i like a lot) but with a hefty dose of coolness thrown in. A bit like Tarantino, but less sleazy and much more self-aware. The dialogues are decent and engaging (some 'are's are missing. By design?). The writing reflects the different characters pretty well, - they overall seem a bit clichéd, yet entertaining and memorable. The Mafia-setting is fresh and potentially dark (as some devilish secret seems to lurk there as well).

Definite recommendation.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DonStark

- Characters ... Damn that's good, MC is a bit skinny to be part of mafia family but if you say that after sometimes his body will change it's ok for me ^^ Gracie wow <3 you see her damn she hot but she's a little stupid and when you speak with het wtf she's a geek ( i like it XD ) Same thing with Luna, she's a fucking Lunatic ( maybe Luna for these thing XD ??? ) but with MC we see a complete different Luna ^^ The rest of your renders is also fabulous ( look forward to Cordia )

- The Story ... damn i love this but i hope we will not have to wait too long to know more about MC because we have a lot of question ... Why Cordia accept you like a family member and not a servant ? Why she know a lot about your father ? Why someone want to kill you ? Why when you were a kid your mother give you poison ? Why she hates you ? You see there is a lot of question and that's my friend i love it ;)

- Gameplay ... for me to much of " failure " but that's not a problem. Maybe a level bar because we don't know when we level up. Also maybe a system of gift with your notebook ( Lingerie, accessory, clothes, book, weapons, ... ) and with the good or bad gift with the girls we gain/lose RP ?

- Sex scenes ... I understand you and i'm a guy who don't like to wait 5 or 6 versions to have sex but i don't think we can have directly have sex with Luna or Gracie or Isable or Cordia ( it's a damn mafia family ) don't go too fast and don't do that because you want that we are happy ... For me it's impossible to directly have sex with one of these girls so why not add 1 or 2 servants girls who like you or just want to fuck you ??? or a whores system ??? Don't go too fast my friend and respect your idea ( Vengeance wanted to please us and look at how Ethan Legacy ended up ) ... I know this is a story not the reality but i think your game will be must epic like this NO ? And after all you're the creator not us... so do your game like you want ^^
  6. 5.00 star(s)

thjnh1591

love this game so far the music, the graphics, and the interface/gameplay. Everything seems to be perfect, well polished and thoroughly written, each character has their unique personality and backstory. Especially, the two sisters are gorgeous and interesting.

The ability to be able to go between story-mode and free-roaming mode makes it unique and feel less grindy and enjoyable. Also, the chat log is also at a fair length, not too long, might be a tiny bit short but still conveys the storyline.

Thanks to the good story, playing this game feels like watching a good movie, while some other games make you feel like your parents forcing you to read a book.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Brakk

First release and even with the lack of content the game is great, good funny characters and interesting story.

Some of the game mechanics like the missions RNG are a little bit annoying but still good.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

bronze189

Currently a bit light on content, and a story event that should have netted me $300 didn't wind up giving it to me afterward, but definitely one to watch! Varied character models and atypical personalities, engaging storyline, and pretty good writing.

After a couple of updates, I can whole-heartedly endorse this. There are a number of moments that got a legitimate "d'awwww!" out of me while playing.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

This game is just brilliant in every way, the characters are looking great and the personalities of them are unique.
    All of the art is in this game is looks really good.
    The story telling is simply brilliant and uniqe and funny as hell, most of the time, but there is also action and erotic, which makes this game very interesting and you feel like reading the text, cause you dont wanna miss a thing.

and it has animations, which is a must have in games I think. There is no sex in it yet, but it's still such a joy playing it, with the unique characters :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ava1912

The Game is great.
    All characters are well written and u have a lot of fun going through the content. The over all image quality is great. Give it a chance you won't regret it.
    Quest System is fun. the Main Story is a bit short but for a 0.01 Release great 1h or 2h of fun is guaranteed.
    Have fun Ava