THE DELUCA FAMILY

1. 5.00 star(s)

DemonLord666

Great story, unique and interesting characters, what is there not to like.

Bonus features I liked.

Free roam system.
    Ability to tailor character via equipped items.
    Good journal with hints/requirements of what you need to do progress.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Kingkela

The young main character is very ignorant ... He has no experience being married and just a young dick trying to be some one intelligent. He is leaving so small room for Isobel using the venerability she has with her husband to make him satisfied. How would he look after her ????. or is it just for sex?... There is no morale to this story… The author must see real life situation when writing such plays. Other games are good with respects for each character but this one is worse ,,, such as the Don sister,,, BAD twins although the mother is strong and sexy than the two sisters.
    I even feel stupid being this character...

A psychopath charater .... I have to shut it down
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Kingkela

The young main character is very ignorant ... He has no experience being married and just a young dick trying to be some one intelligent. He is leaving so small room for Isobel using the venerability she has with her husband to make him satisfied. How would he look after her ????. or is it just for sex?... There is no morale to this story… The author must see real life situation when writing such plays. Other games are good with respects for each character but this one is worse ,,, such as the Don sister,,, BAD twins although the mother is strong and sexy than the two sisters