VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Demon Lord in Another World [v1.0] [MrDracosaurus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ImariKurumi

v1.0 - Completed

Short and sweet.
    Demon lord transported to MC's world. They begin living together, grew closer and ended up starting a family.
    Demon lord is the lite tsundere & dom kind. MC is basically a kind hearted soft guy. Their story is pretty much adorable.
    The only negative is it could have been a bit longer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

10/10 game. Very short though and no gallery. There are only 6-ish scenes so you can save before they start and replay then when you want. But the models look great and plot is short and nice. Would erase my memory and play again.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

len00

Short Vanilla game can't give 5/5 game is 30 min long theese types of games make me want to not exclude 3dcg from tags, very nice models, animated haven't even fapped game and sex scenes are too short for that but my heart feels nice.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ShadowYamihiro

would be 5/5 if it was a longer story,even though it was a pure VN with no choices or anything the story was amazing,i see a bunch potential for making it longer.It says its finished but hopefully one day we could see chapter 2.truly great story and graphics.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

The Demon Lord In Another World
    Version: 1.0
    Type: VN
    Content: Super Short
    Pacing: Quick - Time Skipping
    Plot line: Get a Waifu
    Setting: Regular MC in normal house - Demon Lord/Queen gets isekaid to MC's House

Character Models: Main Charm of The Game - Demon Lord really well designed
    Personalities: nothing to say about this since it's too short

Music: too short and tranquil for there to be impact
    Animation: Awesome
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Adolf-Dripler

A short and somewhat wholesome visual novel.

idk what else to say really. It also had some funny moments in there. Just a pretty solid short vn overall.

recommended if you like blue skinned demon girls lmao.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Lordum

Monster Girl, vanilla romance+, even have pregnancy.
    Sadge that no gallery, but its ok couse game game are short, but wery nice and cute. Esp in romance, tru sweet vanilla romance.
    I enjoy that game, and just like it)

P.S.: Waiting for Book of Sins game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Medriphon

Pros
    - Lovelly story
    - Nice art style (even in 3d)
    - Good ambiance with the music.
    - Relationship feels more natural than average.

Cons
    - Really short, it´s a bit rushed.
    - Some weird moves in animations (due refresh of loop gif).
    - I missed a gallery and/or a chapter selector.

Conclusion: A nice VN telling (in my opinion) the true love can bloom no matter what. Remember to care your wife/husband with kindness, love and comprehension. This is the storys i like, about romance, care and true love. Even beening so short, i enjoyed this one. And a nice detail to add the spanish made the VN easier to read. I know you can do even better, i´m pretty sure.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

very sweet and wholesome ultra vanilla kinetic novel. With hand holding!
    this is a pure visual novel, only choice in the game is inputting your name. And you know what that is fine. The story is heartwarming, the demon lord is a cutie. art is great, sex animation well done. I can't ask for more really
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

cute, fast story, who knows where to focus. I purify my soul that was darkened from so much NTR. I'm curious about the epilogue, it leaves a lot of doubts, but hey the important thing is the demon wife
  11. 5.00 star(s)

RenH

Didn't even fap and I still loved every bit of it. It's short and sweet, heavy emphasis on the sweet.

Even shed a tear at the end, ngl. Yes, I'm a sap for these things even if they might be a bit formulaic.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1088115

Wholesome, sweet and hot story with a loving Demon Lord.
    Funny how rare games like this one are nowadays, where they have one theme, are not overly ambitious and go with it instead of cattering to many different tastes.
    I hope we will see more of the Demon Lord and her husband again. It leaves me both satisfyingly sated and yet hungry for more.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Blossop

A nice little game about living with a demon lord. You have sex and she gets pregnant, and then you have preggo sex (5/5 right there). She really likes being a domestic housewife. It's a very tight focus.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

VIOLET222

Overall the game was satisfactory
    First is the negatives: lack of a real story, the ending was vauge & confusing for a game with a Completed tag & textures were lacking in some areas (definitely could improve face during sex scenes.) If you fix the story so it makes more sense with everything the whole of it would be perfect, also you were a bit too rigid with the demon lords "pride" part as it really affected the story & because it was so short it stood out in all aspects. Its not a bad idea to have it but the way it was implemented was overshadowing the rest of the story.

The positives?
    Overwhelming in both wholesomeness & the animations are done really really well though might be too short if your in it for the nut. The wholesomeness cant be understated, done really well & has a huge amount of potential with it if it was expanded on. The concept was done right.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Scy7he

very well written short AVN
    I liked the demon lord as well as the premise of the game
    it was short, sweet and make you feel good kind of game
    the ending made it seem like the story might continue in another game so gonna see what new game you come up with
    overall I really enjoyed the game so good job dev (y)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Konstantinus

This is a short beautiful kinetic novel that will fill you with warmth and love like a hot chocolate.
    It shows how the relationship with a beautiful blue demon woman develops in fast forward with slowing down at the best of scenes and make you look through your flat after your done, if there one in your room too.
    Though be warned, if you come for fapping than look somewhere else.
    Instead you will be so with overflowing love that the few short scenes are treated as art and instead you will just go through all of them just reading them for the sweet excurse while wanting to know how the story goes on.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

kamizen

great short VN love the impregnation of a beutiful demon lord... and the happines this novel brings... really wish it was longer... the story of the demon lord and the bg for it is quite nice like the isekai but the demon lord gets to our world... though im sure it could be expanded upon the sweet happines one can feel reding nad playing while erotic feels nice...
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Alababa

Wow, i totally love this one, sweet simple short what to say more X)
    But i need 200 character so
    MrDracosaurus it was awesome, and sorry for my bad english btw
    Some ppl may not like the sweetness of this story but i totally love it
    The end seem to maybe hint on a following game that seem to have an actual plot and that would be amazing.
    Continue your good job !