VN Ren'Py Completed The Demon Lord in Another World [v1.0] [MrDracosaurus]

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

Overview:
The Demon Lord has been defeated and captured by the heroes, but she ends up being transported to another world. Will she be able to return to her world?​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-15
Release Date: 2021-09-12
Developer: MrDracosaurus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Completed)
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: Nightmares Before Halloween

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: -
- -

6743747.png 6743748.png 6743749.png 6743750.png 6743751.png 46262456.png 73737.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
True, thank you very much, I just put them, if there is something else that is missing please tell me, it is my first post and I do not want to do anything wrong.
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The OP says the Demon Lord is female but the game has tags for male and female protagonist so what's up with that?

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
It is because both points of view are seen, both the demon lord and the mc. But if I'm wrong I can change it.
Pretty much you established protagonist with "enter your name" thing. It also miss kinetic novel tag, as there is no choice/interaction.
Correct tag for what you described would be "multiple protagonists" with gender tags that follows.

Tbh I was more in to playing as Nuri? demon lord, and got in to guy who wants to bang her instead. /sadpanda
If you can even use phrase playing here.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi I wanted to report some typos
Liking the game but it seems like it will be over soon... shame, would have liked it to be longer. Wish you luck on the next project!

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi I wanted to report some typos
Liking the game but it seems like it will be over soon... shame, would have liked it to be longer. Wish you luck on the next project!
I'm glad you liked the game ^^ Thank you for informing me of the typos, I have already corrected them, they should be resolved for the next update.
And yes, the next update will be the last, it's a small epilogue, but the next game will be longer.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Pretty much you established protagonist with "enter your name" thing. It also miss kinetic novel tag, as there is no choice/interaction.
Correct tag for what you described would me "multiple protagonists" with gender tags that follows.

Tbh I was more in to playing as Nuri? demon lord, and got in to guy who wants to bang her instead. /sadpanda
If you can even use phrase playing here.
I considered that both points of view were seen, but what you say makes more sense. I have already changed the tags in Genre, in the next update they will be displayed correctly.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you MrDracosaurus for this nice little gem. A Demon Lord who found her happiness in another dimension is cute. About the Epiloque, does it revolves around the child(s) of them? That would totally made my day.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thank you MrDracosaurus for this nice little gem. A Demon Lord who found her happiness in another dimension is cute. About the Epiloque, does it revolves around the child(s) of them? That would totally made my day.
In the epilogue there will be pregnancy, but their child will not appear. Although maybe in the future if everything goes well.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes