VN Ren'Py Completed The Demon Lord in Another World [v1.0] [MrDracosaurus]

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Some parts are modded, yes.
I have planned to make a sandbox game in the future, although it won't be the next one.
when i play your game, it just gimme some idea about the story. and really wanna make story like Love Triangle Comedy.
The plot is , after the MC met the demon lord and starting to get close with each other, in MC's workplace there is a junior(girl) of his that likes him and she is close to him (Of course the MC doesn't know about her feeling, since he is shy type guy).
One Day, his junior curious why the MC seems brighter than usual and ask him what happens to him, the MC refuse to answer but his face show small blush. Next day at weekend, the junior visited his apartment but the MC refuse to let her in, then she force herself to enter his apartment when she get in, she meet with the demon lord. after that the MC life become more complicated... this the start of Triangle Love Comedy.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Good luck Dev! Really interesting game, good models and backgrounds.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice game

Cute slippers :p

She is so cute when she blushes :love:

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
So are the sex scenes in this POV or 3rd person? Insta-download if 3rd person, but judging from the screenshots...

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is it just me or this game doesn't have an option for instant-text speed???
Cuz I tryed to move slider, and it changed nothing (and my eyes are bleeding now)

Minja23

Mar 15, 2019
So, honest question here, is there a particular reason why in these games they always refer to a clearly female demon as "Demon King" or "Demon Lord"?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I thought the game was really wholesome and I loved it. I kinda hope there's a part two since it ended on a cliffhanger. Plus, I want to see the new house and the kid.

Reactions: wiwem71072

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
So, honest question here, is there a particular reason why in these games they always refer to a clearly female demon as "Demon King" or "Demon Lord"?
I think it's more of a you problem, ya sexist bigot

Jokes aside, It could be a translation hiccup or a cultural thing.

I lean on the later due to personal preference. If I'm not mistaken, the ancient chinese (who culturally influence Japan) view emperor as someone who rules the empire and empress as the wife of the emperor. Hence why Wu Zetian is considered China's first female emperor, rather than an empress. (Though chinese emperors mostly took concubines rather than have a monogamous wife so it might also be bullshit)

Reactions: Minja23

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm guessing the writer originally wrote it in Spanish. The Spanish translation has it as "la Señora de los demonios" which would translate to "Lady of the Demons" or "Demon Lady," but neither of those work particularly well in English. "Demon Lady" is technically correct but sounds like the common word construction of "x Lady" as a derisive name (e.g. "Cat Lady"), and "Lady of the Demons" is awkward in English even though it's common construction in Spanish and still runs into the problem that "Lady" is both a formal title and a common pronoun.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes