VN Ren'Py Completed The Demon Lord in Another World [v1.0] [MrDracosaurus]

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
I have played it man, i love it and with all that vanilla i may get diabetes.
all joking aside i hope i get to play your next game.

i wanna ask 5 questions, you don't have to answer if you don't want to spoil future content.

1. will the next game set in the same universe?

2.who will we playing as in the next game?

3.is the next game will be a sequel, alternate version or unrelated?

4.Will there be 'unique' route? (For example one routes allies and villains can change places in an another route, and you can find yourself fighting against a heroine this time, side by side with the villain you hated on the other route.)

5.If the 'heroes' appear in the next game are they or atleast one of them romanceable or not?

Overall wholesome, short, simple and nice story didn't disappoint me.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I have played it man, i love it and with all that vanilla i may get diabetes.
all joking aside i hope i get to play your next game.

i wanna ask 5 questions, you don't have to answer if you don't want to spoil future content.

1. will the next game set in the same universe?

2.who will we playing as in the next game?

3.is the next game will be a sequel, alternate version or unrelated?

4.Will there be 'unique' route? (For example one routes allies and villains can change places in an another route, and you can find yourself fighting against a heroine this time, side by side with the villain you hated on the other route.)

5.If the 'heroes' appear in the next game are they or atleast one of them romanceable or not?

Overall wholesome, short, simple and nice story didn't disappoint me.
Oh do not worry, I'm glad you liked the game. For the next game I plan to do something for Spooktober, but it's not going to be a sequel. Although I do have plans to make a sequel set in the world of the demon lord if all goes well.

The following games will have options and different endings, but you will embody other characters. As for the heroes, I have not decided yet, I planned to make them villains (As was obvious) at least for now.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Oh do not worry, I'm glad you liked the game. For the next game I plan to do something for Spooktober, but it's not going to be a sequel. Although I do have plans to make a sequel set in the world of the demon lord if all goes well.

The following games will have options and different endings, but you will embody other characters. As for the heroes, I have not decided yet, I planned to make them villains (As was obvious) at least for now.
I am looking forward for your next game and the sequel.

unlike certain open world game that involve hero and demon lord....

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Well I look forward. If your game is another Nakirium generica I will definataly love it. I think there are not enough sweet wholesome games.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Champion of the Realms?
Bzzt wrong answer, 2 more hint just for you to narrow it down.

1.the character and scene image is 2D
2.similar to this game the story started after hero defeated the demon queen.
3.i lied, third is no transported to isekai/another world thing happened.

Although i was going to try CoR this weekend.

because i was curious about it ,i went to the forum and didn't expect the drama between the dev and mods.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Bzzt wrong answer, 2 more hint just for you to narrow it down.

1.the character and scene image is 2D
2.similar to this game the story started after hero defeated the demon queen.
3.i lied, third is no transported to isekai/another world thing happened.

Although i was going to try CoR this weekend.

because i was curious about it ,i went to the forum and didn't expect the drama between the dev and mods.
Then I have no Idea. The only 2D game I knew with Demons is Funbag Fantasy and there the protagonist is a native.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Then I have no Idea. The only 2D game I knew with Demons is Funbag Fantasy and there the protagonist is a native.
Okay i tell you the answer, i want to continue playing the guessing game but i think i prolong the off topic discussion long enough.

Its Despot of Desire, their artist is decent and i see the potential to both art and story but i cannot say the same to dev as i already played it from version 2.4 i think, i still see the version number goes up but don't see any improvement to the content and not to mention the game still buggy as hell.

going back to the earlier forum it also seems that the dev cut out the evil route.

kinda disappointed at the dev and i don't really recommend supporting the dev until he/she get their act together and put out decent amount of good content

FederalK365

Apr 11, 2020
Nice game,kinda wish theres more game like this
Btw is the demon lord based on mge ?

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes