RPGM - Completed - The Demon Lord's Daughter: Demona [Final] [Hurricane Dot Com]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

It's alright I guess. The animations are nice, the fighting is done in a very interesting perspective, unique to this game definitely, But the game doesn't have enough content - collect the 3 items, get to the final level, beat the boss, roll credits.

The most memorable part will be sneaking inside the Mayor's mansion and screenshotting japanese text lmfao. Get the permig and run to the next city.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

FookinMicrowave

Game definitely isn't the hype at all.

The combat is whatever, not too good, not too bad. The 3d aspect is cool, I guess.
    The games outfit and clothing options are useless considering all it does is change the way she looks so don't expect anything special.

The story might as well be nonexistent considering how it seems to flow, plus the translation.
    The H scenes are really repetitive, once you've seen one you've seen them all, considering they just ramp up after the first town.
    The fact it has voice over is ok but kinda annoying after like 2 scenes.

To be totally honest I don't understand the hype, the game felt like it could have been great but, the only things that give life to the game don't have any depth behind them,, just there for looks.

P.S. but really though what was the point of the clothing stuff????
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1708512

Incredible game, I beat it in 2-3 hours but could take less if it had proper translation. Art is one of the best out there. Combat doesn't bore you. Has two mods easy and hard. Easy starts you at level 5 which is really cool because it really cuts a lot of grind just go with easy and you will like this.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

It's alright nothing awesome or amazing. Combat is kinda eh. Short in a good way and not painfully drawn out or anything but all that and everything else is worthless shit to mention......
    if you are gonna dive in this pool so to speak you gotta know what you getting into so page 9 my post of... notable lines/quotes I typed out letter for letter
  5. 5.00 star(s)

XoXeXa

this is the first time i play game which has 3d aspect in it. The gameplay is very simple. but not annoying. Sex scene is very good and it has full VOICE int it which is good.

The story is kinda funny, just some loli demon want to find 3 equipment to obtains demon crown.
    the game made using RPG MV which kinda impressive to achieve this quality. And i did not expect it.

Overall i give this game 5 star due to reason above.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Gianny_Molinari

This was a realy good game. The story is pretty simple, you're the daughter of the Demon's Lord and you must retrive the Demon's Crown. The gameplay is very nice and manages to entertain the player. Obtaining the H-scenes instead is quite simple, it is not a game based on the corruption of the Pg (Demona is already corrupt). Ultimately it's an interesting game to pass the time. It has some confusing points (such as the house password), but otherwise it's a really good game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Neema Akuma

Art/CG/Pixel Art: Art is really nice and clean with 10 Unique animated Pixel art CG and tons of different battle fuck, sexual harassment scenes also after reaching 50+ Lewdness you can get a few prostitute scenes.

Gameplay/Story: Simple gameplay, Your main goal is to find 3 pieces for the Demon kings crown, you go out into the world and talk to people in towns to get info on the 3 crown pieces, fighting things in "Freely Battle Areas for XP and Money or the Dungeons where the crown pieces are.

Level Design: Pretty nice looking game, areas rich with detail.

Time To Beat: 1-2 hours

Misc: MC is voiced so that gives a lot of points alone, lastly you can get dress-up cards from gacha.

OVERALL: Its very nice, and I'd recommend giving it a play.