linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
The dev from Taiwan I think he got it from China that Adobe Flash Player

Last edited:

qzq

Oct 1, 2021
Dog Princess 1.05
2022年12月5日 17:00・对所有人公开
* Please do keep in mind that all the new scenes and costume options are still currently in production within Unity, they are not done and can't be play until we tested everything out and make final adjustments.
Our December update is really more of a minor functionality update.

DLsite:The Demon's Stele & The DogPrincess (35% OFF)

The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess 1.05

-.Adding icon mode (emoji) in MWS dialogue system -

basically icon text mode: dialogue and conversation will no longer exist, players get to try taming DogPrincess trough emojis in all the different scenarios!

Icon text mode does not influence all the story related events, so,you dont have to worry about missing out on anyof the stories! We recommend this icon text mode to those of you who have already tried out different DogPrincess endings;
※The icon mode can be unlocked when you completed both ED2 and ED3.

-.SexMode
New Sleeping mode added (limited to missionary position only)

New heart buttons adjustment setting added.

-. New keyboard ejaculate shortcut keys added
(limited to situations when protagonist's penis has inserted)
= ejaculate inside. [O] ejaculate outside.

-.Synchronize Orgasm
Synchronize Orgasm happens when DogPrincess's orgasm and protagonist's ejaculation occur at the same time; when you reach Synchronize Orgasm situations, DogPrincess's orgasm will continue all the way until the protagonist is fully finished with ejaculating.

-.Another version of Day3's story scenario added

(you can find clues to unlock this scenario some where in Day2)

-.Gaming balance adjusted
Strengthened [How] effects
Duration time is now 10 times more than previous editions.

-.Fixed several bugs and errors mentioned in our previous feedbacks.

-. Hide/Appear UI setting inserted
players can do so by:
1. keyboard:
press down shift+Z to hide, and undo hide action by pressing down shift+Z again.
2. UI MENU:
clicking the [-] button on top of the Quick Menu settings to hide the UI setting button,
and click [back] botton in the Quick Menu to recover it.

-.Correcting the HLB howpage botton in [About]
Updating the old address to our current address.
(Japanese)
(other languages)

☆ Dev version limited fuctions(LV10/20、LT40 only)
- You can now use on/off botton when you are in dev mode.
(the small botton that locates at the top of QuickMenu)

※On/Off preference will be auto saved when you are in dev mode now.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So, anyone find this new variation of Day 3 like the changelog suggests? On Day 2 now to find the "clue".

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So, anyone find this new variation of Day 3 like the changelog suggests? On Day 2 now to find the "clue".
Soo...from the pic clue on the blog, I believe it's just a switch in the position shown on screen while the characters talk about the princess' condition (from missionary to doggystyle). However, I did not see what the 'clue' on day 2 was, nor am I sure that is the difference the dev meant, since it's so vague.

asslabs1456

Oct 5, 2020
I swear to christ I can hear game's music being used in this video
Does anyone know the source? I'm assuming it was taken from some other place, since both the game and that youtuber use it, OR the youtuber is a fellow degenerate.

Snipeon

Jul 17, 2019
I swear to christ I can hear game's music being used in this video
Does anyone know the source? I'm assuming it was taken from some other place, since both the game and that youtuber use it, OR the youtuber is a fellow degenerate.

The dev took half the music from Youtube's audio library. This soundtrack is from here:

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017

The dev took half the music from Youtube's audio library. This soundtrack is from here:
bruh I stg whenever I hear any of these tracks playing on youtube vids my mind just screams AYOOOOOOOOOOO? then I realize it's because of this fact

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
How can i trigger the cowgirl scene in Lostlife? I don't use any cheat APK since i'm using the original more thrilling. I've already do anything to her i didn't fuck her for almost 5 days still i can't trigger the cowgirl scene i don't think i can make her horny enough to do that. Please help
Wrong thread, this is The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess thread, however to answer your question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KadalAngop

HtoYuaNiro

Oct 20, 2022
do you also have 5-10 fps in the game regardless of the characteristics of the PC? but when you take camera to the far corner, the FPS jumps sharply and everything becomes much faster?
is there a way to fix this?
unless you lower the graphics( but then the picture will be bad

Pararela

Sep 20, 2022
do you also have 5-10 fps in the game regardless of the characteristics of the PC? but when you take camera to the far corner, the FPS jumps sharply and everything becomes much faster?
It's a limitation with flash, wait for unity port

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
No can do. HLB's games are all animated as series of images *and* then composited on top of other series of images (and so on and on and on...), all in flash so everything goes into 1 CPU thread and nothing more.
As Pararela said, the only choice we have right now is to wait for port that actually utilizes GPU.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes