Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
The game is really cool, would love to have some anal and oral but just a thing :

It can't stop crashing. Idk if it's because of flash, of using unreal engine too boost slightly the discussion bubbles but even without that it crashes randomly during sex scene and it's really boring.

Reactions: BlackShout

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
It can't stop crashing. Idk if it's because of flash, of using unreal engine too boost slightly the discussion bubbles but even without that it crashes randomly during sex scene and it's really boring.
Strange, I've never once had a crash on any version that I've played, including the latest. Also, what do you mean by using unreal engine too? The game doesn't use unreal engine at all lol.

Nitsud89

Sep 29, 2021
Honestly I can't wait for this to get more fleshed out. This is one of my favorite games, topped only by a game by the same creator called lost life. I only like it because of the degree of control but the actual character bothers me. One this game gets just as many, and hopefully more option than lost life, it will easily take number one spot :D Really hope the oral scene comes out soon.

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
1.05 uncensored version has only vaginal sex for now?
Also, why the tag "Completed" if everyone is talking about an incoming update?

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes