Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
if you wanna give the dude 4000 yen on ci-en to get the DEV version (which is also uncensored). You'll gain access to it, I only bought 1000 points and spend it already for this alpha (normal ver.).

4000 yen = 4 months support ( i dont know if buy back is included (unlocking previous Posts))

worked with paypal and Visa card for me

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
I reuploaded these temporarily and Azwzrd later uploaded to a more permanent host. Check page 53. The versions there work for me on android 14 (oxygenos14).

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Was trying to reply to this post by DarkLouiSe, MinusPlus and SilmeToO but it does not seem to work for empty quote to another post.

Anyway, i was replying to "Is there an Androis 14 working version apk" and yes there are both versions if the link isnt dead again on page 53.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Reactions: AnimeSmile

yuyukami

Sep 9, 2020
I already tried this: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demons-stele-the-dog-princess-v1-07-happylambbarn.57984/post-13943907

Unfortunately, there is mosaic baked into some of the assets in the normal version and all this does is disable a 2nd layer of mosaic that's applied over a wider area. We'll likely need the 'original' version if we want full mosaic removal.
Do you have any pointers as to how you were able to find some of the hidden features through DNSPY?

bakpao13

Feb 11, 2021
Do you have any pointers as to how you were able to find some of the hidden features through DNSPY?
changing Admin field on global to "dev" gives you proper main menu and some unimplemented future stuff. Not sure how to get to the after story scene though. Going to other scene just give me black screen

Reactions: JakeTapper

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I keep getting CS errors when trying to edit/change the c#
Yeah that's why you gotta add the line where I added it in the awake() of main instead of trying to change the variables where they're originally declared. And what that bakpao said is correct, just gotta set admin to "dev".

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes