Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
New blog post; I think it's pretty exciting. , . This time the update is all about Dog Princess.
Main points:
- Adding (at least) two new hair-styles: Ponytail 1 and Twintails 2.
- Adding a Cohabitation Mode to follow on Ending 2. Now you can spend time cutely hanging out instead of just all sex!
- Adding day/night/shadows to go along with Cohabitation Mode.
- Since HLB has also been significantly hit by the recent wave of credit card company Puritanism, they've released Alpha 1 of the Unity version to thank the supporters who've stuck through it (1000Y monthly or 4000Y lifetime support). Note that it totally is an alpha version so it only contains missionary as a sex position, though it does include some of the new elements such as day/night, accessories, and color adjustment.

And from me, a reminder that you can still use your credit card or Paypal to buy DLsite points by using the DLpay option (or buy BitCash elsewhere and use that for DLsite points), then spend those points on Ci-en to support creators you like.

nhoctu97

Sep 18, 2017
buy DLsite points by using the DLpay option (or buy BitCash elsewhere and use that for DLsite points)
can I using mastercard to buy points, or how to buy bitcash?

and yeah this visa-mastercard ban maybe hit everyone hard becasue I saw a lot of post about buy dl points instead and I remember that I can't create paypal acc for some reason

Last edited:

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
June post just dropped and it's happening:
1717680497727.png

They make it sound like it's because the credit card company fiasco has affected them so idk if this is to generate buzz or what but either way something is finally getting released.

Also, here's some cute sprites they've made for cohabitation mode:
1717680726788.png

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
can I using mastercard to buy points, or how to buy bitcash?
If you go to dl-pay.com (either directly or via DLsite) then you'll be prompted to choose the point amount and enter an email address. You'll get an email with a link you can click on to pay. I've only used paypal so I'm not sure which credit cards you can pay with directly, but immediately after paying your points code is displayed (as well as a copy being emailed to you) so you can just copy it and enter it on DLsite. The whole process functions smoothly.

For bitcash I use play-asia. They don't always have bitcash in stock though. I'm sure you can shop around and find other vendors, I just went with play-asia because they accept paypal and know they're legitimate.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I would at least wait 2-3 weeks. The whole credit card bann hit them hard & devs became aware how the pirated versions of their game have higher numbers.
If someone drops it in the first week they will just stop doing alpha/beta versions & we will have to wait till its done.
Not to mention some people straight up mention they got their version from pirate site XYZ in their comment section to report bugs. :FacePalm:

Reactions: AleGame

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
June post just dropped and it's happening:
View attachment 3710481

They make it sound like it's because the credit card company fiasco has affected them so idk if this is to generate buzz or what but either way something is finally getting released.

Also, here's some cute sprites they've made for cohabitation mode:
View attachment 3710488
Worth noting that the alpha will only have missionary position, but there's some new stuff to test there.

Also just look at this tail/butt wiggle animation:
View attachment buttShake.mp4

Link to the post for those interesting in reading it all:

Too bad the alpha will be restricted to ci-en, but well, that's what the internet is for.

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well, for some reason alpha ver. not working, just freeze on the loading screen. Win 10 i5 13600 rtx 4070ti

Reactions: Ertear

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I'm only getting 4 FPS for some reason lol. This is an older laptop but other similar L2D Unity games normally run fine on this. I could try it on my desktop with 4090 but something doesn't seem right.

Ertear

Nov 3, 2020
Guess we need to wait for a fix of some sort
If somebody knows why the game gets stuck at loading screen i would be very grateful for solution

e1.png

Reactions: Bebrovik
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes