Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
I can't give bunny the second dose of water. Anyone else having this issue? It shows on the top of the screen but no option to give it to her.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You had to go to another place with the 2nd water, the lab/clothes shop I think. I hit the same issue not reading shit.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Just curious about this - whenever I load a saved game I have to redo some of the girls at the Dollsviille camp - is this a bug? and also regarding the following -

!) beach and the twins - I have turned the 2 ladies they wanted (the one in the forest and one ins shop) but can not show them Ihave - any tips?
2) Can not get further with Jill as I go t beach at evening bt nothing happens excpt the same conversation that ends with being told to meet there at evening for sunset?
3) The other lady on the beach (can not remeber name) what fitness regieme should I suggest?

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Just curious about this - whenever I load a saved game I have to redo some of the girls at the Dollsviille camp - is this a bug? and also regarding the following -

!) beach and the twins - I have turned the 2 ladies they wanted (the one in the forest and one ins shop) but can not show them Ihave - any tips?
2) Can not get further with Jill as I go t beach at evening bt nothing happens excpt the same conversation that ends with being told to meet there at evening for sunset?
3) The other lady on the beach (can not remeber name) what fitness regieme should I suggest?

1) Try going to the twins at night or evening maybe.
2) I have the same issue with Jill so can't help you there
3) You should be able to figure this out, just choose exercises that focus on ass and legs

Wolfbanne

Feb 10, 2019

For 2) You have to buy wine from the barmaid and then visit Jill in the evening at the beach.

Aug 8, 2022

Edit: All of this should be clearer in hotfix 4.0.2, the issue with the Camp not saving properly seems to be fixed, I've made a couple things clearer for Nikki, Rabbit, Twins, Jill.

Last edited:

Kebaboni

Jul 1, 2017

1. Twins, first go to the forest at night, cum all over the zombie and then go to twins at night.
2. For Jill you need to buy Rose Wine at the bar and visit her in the evening.
3. It should be all about legs and butt training, squats, deadlifts etc.

Regarding having the gel. Actually after obtaining the first one and giving to the apprentice leaves a blanked out gel variation in inventory, so it might look that you have it, but you don't. You need to find it in Forest again. When you will find, it will become bright indicating you have it - not the best design tbh, that's why it is confusing.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
1. Twins, first go to the forest at night, cum all over the zombie and then go to twins at night.
2. For Jill you need to buy Rose Wine at the bar and visit her in the evening.
3. It should be all about legs and butt training, squats, deadlifts etc.

Regarding having the gel. Actually after obtaining the first one and giving to the apprentice leaves a blanked out gel variation in inventory, so it might look that you have it, but you don't. You need to find it in Forest again. When you will find, it will become bright indicating you have it - not the best design tbh, that's why it is confusing.
Thanks have done beach now and am redoing the dollsille camp seeing as every time I load game to continue I have to redo it

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Dollsville Upgrade v7.0.0

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes