• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MacedonianThem

A game can be absolutely mindless and still be trashily entertaining, but this one is not. You don't expect a game like this to have interesting plotlines, but even the basic task of writing funny dialogue falls completely flat, every line is as boring as sin.

The result of this is that the player ends up traipsing around clicking buttons in order to have sex with cardboard cutouts that somehow don't even make believable bimbos what with how dull they are. The sex scenes are competent, but also very boring.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

cauldron

V7.0.0
    A fun game. A town filled with sluts begging to be turned to grotesquely shaped bimbo dolls, a dream!
    OK, there's a few bugs, the art is inconsistent and I wish there was more sex with the girls; but I had fun, the challenge is light but not insulting and varied, there was original and humourous ideas to find ways to transform the babes and the grind stays at an acceptable level.
    For me, it's a good 4 stars game, and a must play for fans of bimbos :D
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Dollsville (7.0.0 version) is quite a bad game. First of all, it has no story to be told and no interest or challenge in transforming the girls. You just need to farm gold, buy improvements, then go on to farm more gold. Repeat until you do a girl completely and move on to the next and so on. Boring, meaningless and predictable.

Art is not bad when it uses it's own art, but it steals a lot of art from other sources which makes a strange inconsistency in style, art and appeal. It has basically no sound either. At least I found no bugs in my playtime.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rhomandil

a great game so far, would love to see more consistency with graphic models as well as sex scenes with more characters. Otherwise, the girls and the transformations are great and does not feel too grindy. Looking forward to seeing the direction of the game!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 6.0.0 version
    PRO:
    - good art (y, i know about art origin, but i mean good art implementation)
    - good girls amount
    - some deadends marked and marked whole region deadends
    CONS:
    - 1 critical bug present- after final mandy&doc interaction player cnt save/load/etc, just type in console "mad.tits=1" and avoid that scene
    - to avoid unreasonable grinding use console: gold+=5000, smarts=20
    - some art parts like piercing may display wrong
    - QA games... looks like almost no1 like it- then just read a code

funny, normaly i prefer games 1gb+ (normaly thats mean good content amount), but second time i found not bad game in 100-200 range...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Minole

Simple, quick fetch quest game that provides tonnes of bimbofication visual content and silly sometimes funny story snippets to go with them. Nothing grandiose but it does what it does well and sometimes I don't mind a bit of quantity over quality.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Happytimes1

The widely different artstyles and clothing is just too jarring. Are we in the 1400s or modern day? The second person I talk to looks like a fantasy adventurer standing inside of a modern house. I'd either commission some art or be a little more discerning in the art you borrow. Getting your hands on some stock music and having a bit more to the intro instead of just suddenly manifesting in the middle of town would be nice too.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

RaikezKaria

required message review- the game is average, grinding isn't too hard, there are plenty of characters to interact with. But in my opinion this game feels like a checklist more than a H game. not alot of interactions with the bimbo hoarde. and you get stuck playing as "Paul". no music yet (08/2022) but still enjoyable.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4689482

There aren't many games that solely revolve around bimbofication so for me it hits a jackpot. An addition of GIFS would make the experience even better. Also a tad bit more varied customization like tatoos and piercings for different body parts, collars, fishnets etc. I think it would be pretty easy to do even on already existing artwork. Overall, great experience but needs fleshing out.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

DamnItJohnnyIJust

I could excuse the reworked stolen art from other artists if the gameplay was good, but it isn't. Nothing about it is either interesting nor impressive to say the least. The art being all over the place doesn't help anything either.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

PJ95X

The graphics are nice but the scripts are filled with bugs and there's no in-game quest journal or walkthrough. As it stands I'm unable to access the new camp content despite having completed everything in the game.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

lolbenis

I like the idea of the game, bimbofication where you can really transform the girls one step at a time by dyeing their hair blonde, giving them injections etc. Unfortunately that is the only good thing I have to say about this game

The dev stole art from a bunch of different artists and bundled it together in this game. Now this is a pirate site, I dont care about the moral aspect of stealing art. However the result is that you have a bunch of different art styles clashing with each other which just looks horrible. Also, because dev does not actually work with the artists he took from he is very limited in what art is available and what he can do with it. This means this game is never really gonna go anywhere due to lack of original art.
    You cannot name the mc. The writing is quite bad. You have a shitty sandbox where you need to go into a forest to find money but you run out of energy and have to return just to sleep and go back. Its a tedious low effort game all around.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Dzibel1

Only played for 15 minutes but felt compelled to come and give a review. The concept is bang on and deserves its own genre tag on f95. Straight up bimbofication / dollification with all aspects covered: hair, eyes, lips, bust, attitude, hypnosis, AND AHEGAO. Mindbreak.

At least, I gather this from looking at the stat screens so far.

Excited to keep playing, almost regardless of the art. That said, I wish the art was better. The girls look good, but the quality could increase. I hope there are a lot of outfits / content and that there are great animations.

Seems like there could be some light slave trainer elements as well. If not, I do recommend dev.

******EDIT: I've played a bit more now. I'm a little disappointed. Again, the concept of this game is fantastic. I also like the no nonsense approach - no story or other nonsense. It needs:

1) Better and consistent ART. The main character drawings are great, but these do not appear during 'H' scenes.
    2) ANIMATION. H scenes are a series of still images in random art styles, some content of which is evidently 'borrowed' from other artists.
    3) Even deeper customization, which really is saying the same thing that more and better ART and ANIMATION is needed.

The forest mechanic is okay, but could also use some love.

In any case, I still like the game. The concept is great. Some effort on art, animation, and further customization will really help this title.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

DahlHeadlands

Obviously stolen art without permission. People trying to justify it by saying "well, it's on a pirate site" are willfully ignoring that many creators get their start through distribution on this site and eventually gain real, monetary support from the community that originally got their content for free. This, however, is just plain asset flipping from artists without permission.

Don't support this. If you like the art presented here, check out their original artists and give them your support.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Dremo

More games here should aspire to be like this, especially titles who try to convince themselves they are "sandbox".

It focuses on bimbofication 100%, no complexity, no unneeded story (why are those even the standard for adult games to begin with?), no over the top grinding, and most of all a more than appropriate amount of content given the apparent simplicity of the game. The content that is already there is already bigger than seeeeeveral other games on release, and unlike these this game doesn't hide the lack of content and gives it to you with extreme ease, while not being a simple gallery either.

Overall excellent. I hope this will grow with more content and/or that other games start using this simplicity as an example but with the proper polish of what is supposed to be bigger projects.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's a little fun game, it doesn't pretend to do otherwise than what it
    promises
    You are a guy, your job is make everybody in the village a bimbofucktoy, and you do quest, and when you complete a girl become more stupid and more prosperous. One hour and it's complete.
    Most pictures are from internet but it's good the author have mention the originals authors
  17. 5.00 star(s)

bre3zerr

Great bimbofication game, lots of content, lots of different girls, with almost no grind what so ever.

The cast is interesting, and varied just wish some characters had a LOT more content to them !

Game seems to have a end right now (?)
    i hope for even more content in the future! Preferably long bimbofication just like Maddy