RPGM Completed The Dream of Non-Humans [Black Megane Laboratory] [English Translation]

RavionStuf

Jun 7, 2020
sdlgiq4uvh-The-Dream-of-Non-Humans-black-megane-laboratory-xgames-poster.jpg
Overview:
A boy is confined in the dream world filled with
monsters so he tries to break out of the dream.​

Release Date: Japanese 2018-04-18, English 2021-06-04
Developer: Black Megane Laboratory
Translation:

Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download:
gpvyhrxic0s-The-Dream-of-Non-Humans-black-megane-laboratory-xgames-screenshot.jpg nrvi7oc8rp-The-Dream-of-Non-Humans-black-megane-laboratory-xgames-screenshot.jpg dw3zs9fw4r-The-Dream-of-Non-Humans-black-megane-laboratory-xgames-screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

RavionStuf

Jun 7, 2020
THANK YOU <33333
I just found it quite awhile ago while trying to find other Black Megane Laboratory games that were translated. Though someone did talked talked about it in the Dark Knight of Vengeance thread and didn't noticed it until later. I just wanted to post it here just so people who didn't know about it would know an english translation of this game does exist.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Oh shet thanks. I was peeping this game for a minute , and I guess congrats on your first upload

RavionStuf

Jun 7, 2020
Oh shet thanks. I was peeping this game for a minute , and I guess congrats on your first upload
Thanks! And same. Seeing as the person who translated both Adventure of the monster tamer and Maze of inma and shokushu was going to translate this game but didn't finished it yet, made me patiently wait when any new update would come but they seem have become inactive since then. So I'm glad that someone else decided to actually complete the translation of this game