HTML - Completed - The Dungeon of Lewdity [Final] [Novus]

1. 3.00 star(s)

anarchia

Really cool idea, but I got bored quickly. The body changes are forced, and so dramatic it feels like playing a new character every few min. i have no sense of personality or agency.

There are very few options, and some puzzles are random so you have to brute force the options or save scum.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4761726

Overall, very enjoyable.

The breadth of images used allows for several scenarios/kinks to be employed back to back, most of which involve transformation and monster girls, which I am a fan of.

Puzzles are simple but the erotic scenarios in victory and defeat are titillating, and you can quickly undo a choice in order to view all branching scenarios.

Give it a try, it's pretty straight forward in gameplay mechanics, and you can quickly determine whether it fits your preferences.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Dungeon of Lewdity is a CYOA type story in which you play as a lewd elf girl with nothing to lose who throws herself into the dungeon of lewdity in search of power, riches, and excitement. Depending on your choices, all kinds of crazy things happen, warping your character's body and mind as she passes through the dungeon.

The game consists of your character moving through individual rooms of the dungeon, and occasionally making choices as to how to confront the challenges in question. Confronting the challenges intelligently or lewdly can boost those stats. There's hentai pictures all over the place that are at least obliquely related to the story being told. Should you manage to complete the dungeon, your character will be rewarded, though the reward sought might have changed due to the dungeon.

In any case, the game does what it set out to do, but it's not particularly deep. There are technically two stats, but they are very rarely checked or boosted. In addition, after the first two or three choices in the game, you're basically set on a path, future choices just confront individual rooms/challenges. Your generally at the mercy of the dungeon; your choices have very little agency. Overall, I felt like the game was worth playing, but nothing to tell your friends about.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BruLee

Reviewing Final version:
    Overall, it's a decent game with a lot of branching paths.
    The whole gameplay has this 2007-2010 first western fan adult game feel with lots of stolen art from multiple sources, therefore sometimes having various artstyles between images on the same page.
    The writing is alright, noting cringeworthy but not high literature either. Depicted fetishes are diverse and not too extreme.
    Never encountered a bug in my 2 hour playthroughs.
    I give this 5/5 exactly for triggering that old adult game nostalgia, but the game is not for everyone.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

svorpa

Nicely done stories that have a few endings, the game is not complicated and even for me who does not speak English, the edges have a lot of nice pictures, I recommend everyone to go through the game more times to see all the content