VN Ren'Py The Dynasty [v0.001] [JRBGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Balbazar34

Apr 21, 2024
Women looks amazing, prob. kid will be bigger by time :D
Looks promising, im here for the anal tag, it would be wonderful with that great women.
I think it was too early so is that means you update it often?

Reactions: JRBGames

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Good luck incest on patreon. Not even a good track record 1 abandoned after first released and 1 other game still at first released.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Weird screenshots here. The women look huge and misshapen (yeah yeah, people like muscle girls, but based on that table the one girl is like 10 feet tall with a waist half the size of her thigh; this is not what muscular women look like) and the MC looks like pasted a grown man into MS Paint and resized him to 60%.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
shota, incest, sibling sex whooo my favorite themes but why are women so muscular?
women have curvy lines, muscles are specific to men.
masculine women are not attractive.
and patreon :FacePalm:
It saddens me to see developers who don't know the patreon rules.
Umm, women can be muscular and sexy. Those who work hard to get and stay fit are ALWAYS hotter than the soft blobs of fat who blimp up whenever they eat more than 1200 calories a day.

Muscles are not specific to men unless you are an insecure male, women look beautiful with them. How do you think that nice firm ass is built? With muscle!

NightMovesUs

Feb 23, 2021
shota, incest, sibling sex whooo my favorite themes but why are women so muscular?
I bet I could look at your "following" list on Insta and it'll be 85% muscular women or women posting gym pics on leg or ass day. The moment you typed, your opinion went out the door. Muscular abs, thighs and ass that glisten with sweat on a woman after a workout or sex.....good lord seeeexxxxxxy.

Reactions: JRBGames

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
*** French ***
J'ai fait une traduction Française pour ce jeu avec inceste qui a un bon potentiel.

Extraire dans ...\THEDYNASTY-0.001-pc

Bonus : Vous avez un réglage pour l'opacité de la cartouche

*** English ***
I've made a French translation for a potentially good incest game.

Extract to ...\THEDYNASTY-0.001-pc

Bonus: You have an ajustable Textbox opacity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fx_oO7 and JRBGames

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Good luck incest on patreon. Not even a good track record 1 abandoned after first released and 1 other game still at first released.
It was good of you to bring up this subject, I know you might not even give a damn about what I'm writing. And I saw that you looked at my Patreon and man, you don't know what it's like to work, especially when you're from a foreign country, study and make visual novels. I'll tell you how things get worse from one hour to the next.First I made The Stalker and released the VN, OK. but because it had NTR content I received a torrent of criticism and that discouraged me too much because I learnt that the community hates NTR, so I ended up walking away for a while.After that I started working on TEMV it was months arriving at 6pm from work and focusing until 11pm because I do online college so I had to take an hour out of my day to do college stuff. When I launched the same thing I got a lot of criticism which is very discouraging for another job, especially when you're alone with no money and you have to take care of rendering, programming and publishing, it's very frustrating and to top it off my ssd with the models was corrupted, so I'm going to work on it again, but I know it's going to take a while because I'll need to take a holiday to be able to redo the models again.I could very well delete my Patreon and make another one with another account, but it's not my Fetil I'm just doing it as a hobby, maybe this one will work out, right?

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Some remarks:
No MC name change, in 2024...
Character development not exist (for example - mc don't like it, 2 renders later, mc like it).
Too many narrator speeches in game.
Way too thick asses (especially if thing about setting where no food and no plastic surgery, right?).
House too clean and pretty for setting also.
A lot of errors in text.
Noise in renders.
Anyway, GL in future updates.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
The over-all reaction to Karlach, in BG3, would seem to demonstrate that the opinion you hold, is not shared en masse.

Reactions: Mushybird

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
I don't like muscular (i mean bulky, wide, big. i like tonned curvy bodies) women either, they are usually ugly and masculine in "REAL LIFE". Now in games, they can be a favorite of mine specially if they have a cute personality in contrast to their well built body, not for the overused amazon=femdom.
but because it had NTR content I received a torrent of criticism and that discouraged me too much because I learnt that the community hates NTR, so I ended up walking away for a while.After that I started working on TEMV it was months arriving at 6pm from work and focusing until 11pm because I do online college so I had to take an hour out of my day to do college stuff. When I launched the same thing I got a lot of criticism which is very discouraging for another job, especially when you're alone with no money and you have to take care of rendering, programming and publishing, it's very frustrating
Ntr-lovers and ntr-haters are in a permanent war agaisnt each other, you'll get shit on until you find your crowd, the only good thing about the cucks (apart from sharing their gf/wife :HideThePain:) is that they'll play the game even if there is no such content. If you as a dev can't stomach different critics to the point you get discouraged/depressed, that's on you, people online have no filters and can be assholes (me and probably you too) this should be common sense by now, and the best advise i can give you is to get out, touch some grass, take some time off and get over it or just ignore the comment section.
Is definetely not an easy job, and whatever you do your health should always come first... Not that i give a fuck about your life, i'm just stating the the ovbious, see, i told you we're assholes :KEK: . Good luck.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes