Unity - Completed - The Earnest Committee Chair Has a Masturbation Diary [Final] [Dobuworks]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Pros
    Great animation
    Voice acting
    Various filters are cool
    Good art

Cons
    Short
    Not really a game more of a hentai gallery
    Kind of buggy on mobile

If you go into this expecting a game, you'll be disappointed but if you just want a one and done thing to fap to, this has you covered for that at least.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅Great 2DCG animation
    ✅Good voice acting
    ✅Hot scene sequences
    ✅Hot premise
    ✅ Reactive scenes
    ✅ Very solid X-ray vision
    CONs
    ❌Not really a game, more of a hentai gallery with some context
    ❌Not many scenes or variations
    ❌One run mini fun
    Comments
    Dobu has another game called „hypno appli“ which I played but dunno if it was final version.. will review it eventually. Was superb game. Anyhow searched for another games made by same circle and this is the only one i found. Long story short, it’s a short little hot hentai gallery player without any actual gameplay or so.... essentially an animation doujinshi. But good enough for fap material I you want to see a kinky student council president.
    Total Score: 6/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  3. 3.00 star(s)

handlnerd

I think a viewer like this can only have its true value concluded after a period of time due to the way the quality outweighs amount of content, I may come back and alter my review at a later date. As a game its worth a 3, as a fap its a 4 or I dare say a 5.

"The Earnest Committee Chair Has a Masturbation Diary" (1.3.1) Isn't a game much as it is a short VN movie collection; the second screenshot showing an open booklet displays the whole content. There is no game, jack off at your own pace. Clicking on the pictures will bring you to the scene in question which is done is beautiful live 2d; it is devoid of weird stretching and is very precise. Each scene is accompanied by the girl's thoughts as she masturbates in the various ways. Isn't it strange that she reacts like she's undergone a metamorphosis? There is a recommendation spot that takes you to a Google Not-Excel but I haven't explored it.

I wish I could give this one a 3.5, this viewer is definitely HQ, you WILL bust your nut, but there just isn't much to it. As a VN scene viewer this is absolutely a 4. My lowish score isn't dissatisfaction with what there is, I'm dissatisfied with what there isn't. In my opinion, I would keep an eye out for any future projects Dobuworks comes out with, TECCHMD sets an encouraging precedent if they go with a more ambitious project.

+ Fantastic live 2d
    + Excellent VA, very reactive
    + The scenes auto play from the get go at an enjoyable rate
    + One handed controls to rewind or fast forward
    + Many overlay options for your fantasy pleasures
    + Can be played on Android
    + Many options that make the game much less intensive for phone use

= Fap material and nothing more
    = Scenes are short but not drawn out
    = Only 6 scenes but each one is high quality
    = The squirting was a lot hotter than I thought it would be.
    = She squirts absolute liters with slightest provocation, this bitch needs a towel or something holy shit. If you are also a turbo squirter just like chairman-san, please have multiple water sources on hand.

- No actual game play
    - You burn through all the scenes very quickly