VN - Ren'Py - The East Block [v0.4.1] [Bobbyboy Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ig_Nite14

Excellent start! Looking forward to this one and really hope developer doesn't abandon. My only gripe would be that the dialogue isn't different enough between paths, but if that's going to be fixed, definitely a 5 star game!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

n3rd8806

(v0.1) What an absolutely amazing start. Artwork is beautiful, story line is reasonable, characters are well developed. And the first version is actually a reasonable length!

This is definitely one to keep an eye on. I look forward to seeing more of Kath and Luke's adventures. :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate-Nephilimov

- Innocent, shy, but friendly girlfriend
    - Most of events innocent/funny (without sex for sex reason)
    - No blackmailing, no raping, no rough meaningless sex
    - Homeless included
    - Girlfriend really loves her boyfriend
    - She is respecting him, and don't want to hurt his feelings at all
    - Boyfriend finds NTRS/Sharing very exciting and hot

What can I say? It is a perfect NTRS game right now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bpgc

Excellent game for the first version. The renders are pretty great. the female lead model is attractive. The use of HDRIs and lighting is neatly done. NTR lovers will love this game for sure. Excited to see how the game develops to be
  5. 5.00 star(s)

yho27

An excellent first release. There's actually quite a lot of content for a first release too. The content itself is engaging, nicely rendered and the writing is very good. The two main girls are hot and the themes are promising!

I'm keeping an eye on this one!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

King22422

Very good game with excellent graphics accompanied by sound. The story is in the main plot NTR, which was also announced by the developer. I really like the storyline, the girl is hot and we can be curious to see how the relationship between MC and Katryn develops and how far the NTR should go. I think it's good that NTR can be selected. Other players who don't like NTR can also play the game here. However, this route is not that developed yet, it will probably end in Sharing GF or Cheating GF. So if you don't like NTR/Sharing/Cheating GF, you shouldn't play the game or rate it.
    My rating so far:

- Storyline: 5/5

- Rendering: 5/5

- Models: 5/5

- Gameplay: 5/5

- Content: 4/5

5 stars so far, let's see what's next and where it leads.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sundar18

Very great renders, good characters, basic but promising first chapter, the scenes and dialogue were more than I expected so im really pleased and will follow this game development closly in the future ! As a NTR enjoyer this was very interesting because we saw a lot of choices and what could happen in the next chapters.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for is: A+

Pros:
    + Graphics Great
    + Characters Great
    + Great Start
    + Long Playing time
    + Hot Story

Cons:
    - Waiting for next update

Conclusion:
    Nice Start, graphics are Great, nice Couple, lots of sexy scenes, sweet girls, some very erotic scenes, but not that many.
    It seems like a Great start for a Game, with Long Game Play and a Hot Couple, if it stays at this Pace, this Game can become my Favorite Game. Hope he stays with the game and will be supplying us with regular updates, because I will be looking forward to it, definitely a Game for me to support in the Future.

Overall:
    A Hot Story, Great Characters.
    Story starts pretty good.
    Definitely worth the Download.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Edhinor

For an introductory episode, this was really good.

The animations are well done, there is a good variety of renders and they are of good quality, the girls all look gorgeous in their own unique way and there is also a variety of male characters.

The writing is good without weird grammar or spelling mistakes and the characters talk to each other like real people would. Obviously this is still an AVN so certain conversations/situations are not the most realistic but the way in which people speaks is natural, not robotic or forced.

To top it all off, this seems to be going in a direction with the NTR which I really like, which is with the male character deciding how much of his girlfriend he wants to share. I hope this doesn't devolve into cuckolding/humiliation of the boyfriend, and manages to keep walking the sharing path as I really like that.

There's not much content yet but there are already several very sexy scenes and there are hints of conflicts to come. All in all, I think this deserves a 5/5 and I hope it maintains this level of quality and with regular updates.