VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Elders' Betrayal - Solaria [Ch. 1-7] [Lumifel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bluecats

excellent story and renders, depth has been subtle with complex characters and responsive developer - the girl is very attractive and I can't wait to see some of the other characters including further development of the netori aspect
  2. 3.00 star(s)

zwtku

I'm baffled how they managed to write many incorrect verb forms into the story, yet, the narrator's pronunciation is perfect. Didn't she notice or is the voice AI generated? But if it is AI generated, why not use different voices for different characters? There are many AI text spelling tools out there that will easily identify these mistakes.

It's amazing that they try to fully voice the story. But with a single voice and no difference in intonation, it's difficult to follow.

The renders look nice but I don't like the idea of seducing someone into cheating or cheating in general.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

@MOROZ@

The Elders' Betrayal - Solaria [Ch. 1-7]

Very interesting game concept. Now there are not many games where you act as a person who seduces someone else's wife and not the one whose wife is being seduced.
    Nice visual. (although Nara could look a bit more elvish but that's just my feeling).
    Intimate Scenes (there are currently 2 of them) look good and are well described. But at the same time, they feel somewhat forced (in the plot plan). At the moment the game is kinetic, but as I understand it, the author wants to make choices in the next updates. There are also hints that there will be more female characters (at least Nara's sister and mother mention from which I infer) and possible sissy content with her husband.
    At the moment I liked the game and I think it has a potential 4 out of 5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

F1reFoks

Good art, visual style and animation, but voice acting absolutely ruin immersion for me. All the lines (narration, male characters, female characters) voiced by one young woman voice that doesn't feel right for anyone. It's kinetic novel, not a game, and feels like a book , but as in the case of an audiobook, if there is only one actor, this actor have to be really good in intonation and all. In this case it's not. Voice absolutely lifeless, with no actual "acting" in it.
    Huge work done, every line is voiced, but I don’t understand why, I had to turn off the sound so that it does not distract from the plot.