Others Completed The Elf's Lewd Training [Final] [Uzura Studio]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
The story bits are broken. She just says the same line over and over talking about the treasure

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Sooo. It's works like shit when I try to play it (4-5FPS). Buuuut when it's idle in the background (I'm active in other window) is't working 60FPS. WTF?

Tried opening in compatibility mode with administrator privileges and JPY locale but still work like shit.

AMD R5 2600X + GF1060 + 16GB RAM + SSD

orensan

May 29, 2017
Sooo. It's works like shit when I try to play it (4-5FPS). Buuuut when it's idle in the background (I'm active in other window) is't working 60FPS. WTF?

Tried opening in compatibility mode with administrator privileges and JPY locale but still work like shit.

same issue and i got a bit better system than you so it's the game for sure

NewRoss767

Jun 5, 2017

same issue and i got a bit better system than you so it's the game for sure
same here. i7 9700k + 2070s win10 64. Seems like compatibility issue. Nothing helped.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Tags & screenshots: censored
Description: censored - no

Fix wherever is needed please
Fix is needed in neither place, due to how F95 utilizes that (though I personally think it needs to change, but we deal with the hand dealt to us). "censored - no" means that no additional censoring has happened. It is not necessarily uncensored, it just means that it's in the base form, as originally created. I'm like 99% sure this came about because of English versions that were censored compared to Japanese versions of releases, so it's only checking for that sort of differential in censoring.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Trick for the lightening is to just not be constantly doing 200 lewd damage to her, try to keep the bar hovering around the right most edge of the sensitivity bar without touching the very end. If you do that, the lightning quick time event shouldn't trigger.

ellemariachi

Sep 19, 2021
The stuttering, barely 5 fps is a gsync or free sync problem. I had G-sync enabled universally on 4k 144hz monitor.
The moment I set G-sync to full screen only, the game jumped up to 60fps.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes