Others Completed The Elven Educator [v1.03] [Mikage]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
save for gallery anyone?
...there is a button to unlock the entire gallery. I suggest pushing it. Though like others have mentioned the function to change the hair of the elf being shown doesn't seem to work. However, this might also be related to the fact that the gallery is not typically unlocked until the end of the game so it might unlock then. I'm not certain.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
The skill slot crash is highly annoying. Have no idea what some skills do yet when I mouse over them I get a crash.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Just don't mouse over the skill slot, I mean it's annoying but it's not that important to know exactly what they do. Sometimes it wont crash in the elf>detail even if it crashes in the discipline screen, some skill do crash in both though.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
What stats, if any, are we looking for in an elf we want to employ for ourselves?

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
i thought game is in english? .. why is it in japanese?? lol lol lol...
anyone got update version? cause the mega gave me a freaking jap

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
What stats, if any, are we looking for in an elf we want to employ for ourselves?
There are no stat requirements except for basic level of obey (50+) which is easy to get and they're in the top three requests that never go on cooldown.

The first request is the main story directive and not related the employment.
The second request is to employ the elf in your training team which just adds to the employee count (X employees needed for some upgrades), a small boost to all government sectors, and a small boost to income.
The third request is to release the elf to their home area. This grants some time MP for your assistant and later an upgrade will raise the development of that area based on the released elf's knowledge and training.

The next six requests are for the various government sectors and employing the elves there can give you gun skills.

The last three requests are randomly generated for a government sector, but pay more.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
So there's no point to complete a request instead of another one ? Like, you know, make your futur "students" gains more point during training ?

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
In short, you're a glorified school teacher (recruiting students with a gun) and fucking science and information into them.

Elves you 'teach' aren't sold, but employed either by your self (increasing your training abilities) or by sending them to work for various government departments to spread their knowledge in that area.
Example: Y
ou capture a poor student, fuck knowledge into them, then send them to work in the public sector to improve their capacity. Then capture a middle class student, fuck knowledge into them and send them to work in the professional sector. You repeat this till the elf kingdom has undergone reform and eventually capture the new figurehead queen. (She's a figurehead as the royal line controls time magic and she does not).
you sir/madam sold me the game i need to check it out right now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Saburo. M

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
this is good manager game but the slot can useable so small. At least make it to 5 slot.

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
This is stupid, but what are the controls? The game won't let me change menus, other than having to exit and re-opening it repeatedly to change between menus.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes