Others Completed The Elven Educator [v1.03] [Mikage]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

riu412

Jul 7, 2018
Is there a fix for the crashing that occurs when hovering with the mouse over abilities?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a fix for the crashing that occurs when hovering with the mouse over abilities?
No. The game did get a update, but DLSite says it only fixes a coliseum bug. now have the update.

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
Crashing I can deal with. But I had something weird happen and now game just won't start up. Regardless of what I do, absolutely nothing happens when I try to start it. No error, no processes, just absolutely nothing.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Minimizing it sends the program to your icon menu at the bottom right of your taskbar (default position, anyway). Click on the icon to bring it back up.

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
It's not minimized, it's not on the taskbar, it's not in the processes even. It really doesn't do anything. I can make a copy of the game, I can delete save file, I checked processes, it just doesn't do anything. I'm thinking it probably made a system file somewhere, not save but something similar, and that instantly closes the game. I was wondering if someone had the same problem, I couldn't find it. I'd understand if it just didn't run, but it worked at first, so something must've changed. And if the game itself didn't change, it must be an external thing. Restarting system doesn't help either.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Just one question: Do you get any scenes with that elf secretary or is it all just color swaps for the one woodland-looking elf girl?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone else's game crash whenever you get an elf with the "Noble" trait?
I can't hover over the skill to see what it does without my game immediately shutting itself down.

EDIT: Also the "Yogi" primary trait, apparently.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Question; What stat increases 'Spirit'? HP/Vitality is tied to 'ST', but Spirit I don't know.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I know you can directly raise their spirit by going to the discipline menu and setting them to 'Learn' instead of 'Rest', though this method takes time. Luck might effect it, but atk, def, and st don't directly at least.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes