Others Completed The Elven Educator [v1.03] [Mikage]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Not that there are any direct ways to raise LUK. None of the discipline options raise it.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Hope they make a sequel with a bit more of everything.
I like especially the endless dungeon mode, but against the elfes there is nothing left to do after you beat the 4 avatars.

Reactions: Rastafoo

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Really cute game, kinda has that "I'd come back to replay this often" feel to it. I just wish the translated descriptions didn't break the game and there was more content, basically what others have been saying. These kinds of games have so much potential.

Trying to find those characters with great potential and raising them is pretty entertaining, just wish there was more to do with them after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: fromqb and Rastafoo

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
anyone have any fix for this game? certain ability of elf can not be read. after scroll down into the detail of ability, the game crash

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
anyone have any fix for this game? certain ability of elf can not be read. after scroll down into the detail of ability, the game crash
The only fix seems to be "don't do that!". The game is perfectly playable without checking this information.

Aug 26, 2018
Also, if you are willing to force yourself through runicspeak, Japanese or Mandarin, hovering those abilities will not crash. It'll only crash when you're hovering over them when you're running the game in English.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you save? it doesn't seem to autosave
There's only the autosave, as long as it didn't crash (usually for the skill descriptions) it's always saved for me. Use file and exit from the tool bar to close the game, and maybe make sure the games folder isn't read only maybe.

Reactions: garyyarg

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has now been released on Steam as "The Elven Educator ~another ver~":

Reactions: if95

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Lose the young elf, gain 'classic dark elf'. Honestly, given she appears so little, it's a question of taste.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the Queen has been made safe for Steam, and I've still not gotten any crashes from checking the skills...

The Elven Educator ~another ver~ 1.03 -

Updated the link, the game just got a patch to remove the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes