RPGM The Elven Realms - Development thread (Crazyreborn)

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
1669776287843.png

Current status: In-progress
The game will and always will be for free.

This is text-based; you have been warned!

Who are you?
Hello, I am Crazyreborn, creator of Death's Punishment which is abandoned. However, in the future, this may change; for now, I want to return and do something different.

What are you looking for here?
Mostly I wanted to share my current game demo-ish (which needs a lot more work) with my current fans and hopefully future fans. I aim to make a cleaner game than Death's punishment. I loved making Death Punishment, but I also want to do well with this game. Any suggestions, advice, and feedback will be appreciated.

What's the overview?
Dr. Jenny was a scientist in the year 2035; her life was all about hunting rare artifacts one day, she grew impatient with an artifact they found in the desert and was brought back to her lab. Instead of following procedures, she investigated the strange artifact, which led her into a new realm.

Intended tags:
Foot-fetish
Lesbian
Female domination
Text-based

Tags I do not intend to do:
Scat
Futa

Notes:
Here is the thing: this is my hobby, and I consider myself more of a storyteller/writer than a programmer, and I am not an artist. Now, I spend a lot of money like a madman on steam sales buying random packs, and I thought, "hey, why not use the art from these packs and see if I can use them here, that can be fun?" I did that, all the art has been bought from packs, and you probably will see them.

I am aiming for a niche here, Lesbian, foot fetish, femdom, and text-based. These are not everyone's tea, and I understand that. I am very passionate about this project, and to the best of my ability, I will do my best to tell the story I want.

Also, most of the actions will be described in words rather than you seeing pixels do stuff, as that saves a lot of time, and I lost a lot of things that allowed me to do this. I hope you still enjoy it.

What is there to do for an official demo?
1. I need to rewrite the intro because it doesn't explain who and why Jenny is there.
2. Two map areas that give you more freedom than this intro.
3. I need to fix choices... they aren't working correctly; that is my fault. Easy fix, but when you press ESC, it makes you select something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Please know, THIS IS a VERY EARLY BUILD I FINISHED TODAY (11/29/2022). I just wanted to share it, especially with the people who waited for my return.

(The game ends when you get to the house, and you get to the place and have three random events with the girl there-trying into to spoil it.)

Anyways. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
I like it, I know it's a sub oriented game, but it would be more fun if there was some power reversal, like in DP with the slaves where you service them to the point where you are their slave, or gradually losing dignity in some way. Anyway, happy to see you're back!

Reactions: madhatter11

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
I like it, I know it's a sub oriented game, but it would be more fun if there was some power reversal, like in DP with the slaves where you service them to the point where you are their slave, or gradually losing dignity in some way. Anyway, happy to see you're back!
Thank you! glad to be back. Oh, this is coming soon, you know I can't resist this... corrupting MC to even submit to humans of her own level... whoops.

Anyways, will be writing some more after work I hope.

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
So far I am loving the proof of concept youve got. The art assets you bought in those packs are awesome and your description is enjoyable. If it fits your writing style, I think that situations where the dominator forces the victim to reluctantly experience sexual pleasure while being dominated are amazing for establishing power and kinky embarassment dynamics in yuri content. A perfect example is like what you put in the first lesson if you choose oral where the succubus presses her boot on the MC's "now aching pussy while...practically humping her boot". I'm a big fan when you include scenes like that, and I'm excited to see what other sort of relationships you write!

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
So far I am loving the proof of concept youve got. The art assets you bought in those packs are awesome and your description is enjoyable. If it fits your writing style, I think that situations where the dominator forces the victim to reluctantly experience sexual pleasure while being dominated are amazing for establishing power and kinky embarassment dynamics in yuri content. A perfect example is like what you put in the first lesson if you choose oral where the succubus presses her boot on the MC's "now aching pussy while...practically humping her boot". I'm a big fan when you include scenes like that, and I'm excited to see what other sort of relationships you write!

I am really happy to hear you loved it, that is always good to hear! I am glad, buying packs is 80% cheaper than hiring someone for a game I don't intend to sell and keep free to the community, but, so far working out.

I think it fits my writing style and I am happy you enjoyed that part! I love the teasing, and the embarrassment dynamics as well ;p

I get really happy whenever people like my writing and stories cause I really love doing that more than anything!

Thanks for playing I know its not a lot and its just a proof of concept! I did take my time with it and enjoyed every second of it.

To update you guys:

I been busy with work since a big client of mine needs a lot of attention and don't want to lose them. So, work first!

Tired as heck suddenly anyways...

I'm trying to find a good Elf queen asset as Rophyr has kindly been helping me with my lack of photoshop skill sand helping me make the title screen look better. (They kindly made DP's as well.)

Still writing aiming for 2 maps before I make an official release thread as well as rewrite the intro as some don't like that you get thrown into Jenny's world and just teleported out (Honestly, makes sense I rushed it.)

Thank you!

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Text-based in RPGM? How? What? Why? is it possible to make game flexible enough in RPGM ? Like CoC or TiTS?
I currently developing Text-based game in Renpy with core written on Python, never aware that RPGM can do that
with condition switches only.

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
lets goo super excited to try this out! Loved your last game and super happy to see you back at it <3
Thank you

Text-based in RPGM? How? What? Why? is it possible to make game flexible enough in RPGM ? Like CoC or TiTS?
I currently developing Text-based game in Renpy with core written on Python, never aware that RPGM can do that
with condition switches only.
I can’t type much right now.

I got hit by corona and been in bed for the last 4 days and I’m still going through it so my motivation for anything is understandably lacking ha.

Oh God save me from this bed ridden pain

Anyways, I’m not sure what you are asking? I prefer rpgmaker because I’m comfortable with it, it gives me the rpg feel that I enjoy making and all my assets I buy are for it.

I have no motivation currently to learn renpy and renpy is good if you have pictures.

with plugins rpgmaker can have a lot of uses.

it all depends on what you want to do with your game. Since I consider myself more of a writer this is best for me.

anyways back to bed I go. I appreciate the general support and hope to return to developing this game when I’m not half dead lol