Unity - Completed - The Elven Swordswoman and the Den of Lewd Beasts [v1.2] [Momomankoubou]

1. 2.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v1.2

Man everything about this game is simple, the combat is simple, the story, the sex scenes, the art. In all honesty its all pretty boring because this game is very basic with nothing that stands out. Its all meh.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Frankly, it probably isn't worth a lot of people's time. In terms of gameplay, it sucks pretty bad; it's pretty dang broken in all sorts of respect (at least on Normal). If you don't care about winning without continues or whatever... It's still not that fun.

Gameplay, 2/5: Basically, "functional"
    So, I found out, you can get stunlocked. And that spamming magic drains your MP as fast as you tap, but doesn't shoot as many as you tap. The jump arcs are weird, and the camera and platforming is pretty bad too. I don't have much to say other than like, it feels like an alpha of a game. That's basically it: Bad gameplay, but at least not completely dysfunctional.

Visuals, 3/5: Art is good, animation is bad.
    Basically, any animation is like... Live2D. I don't know if it actually is, and personally, I don't mind it as much as other people, but you can really sense a sort of... Lackluster to it. At least some enemies have two variations to their H-Attacks. But overall, animations aren't great. But you can see the artstyle and you can tell yourself whether you like it or not.
    However, the gameplay environments (stages, platforms, etc.) all are sorts of stock asset level.
    They have that amateur "floating platform" thing to a lot of the stages, and you can only see what's above and below you by like, 1/3 of the character's height total. This also sort of falls under gameplay, but eh.

Audio, 2/5: Less than Average.
    Average. Moans n' groans for FMC. Swings have a sound effect, but magic doesn't. There is no variety in sound effects either, I.E. hitting something with the sword makes the same exact sound.

Overall, 2/5: Just Disappointing.
    I feel as though I've been becoming more critical of H-Games as time goes by. But I just have to say that the game was just... Meh. Not the worst, but eh. If you want the H, it's not great but, you might as well get the gallery unlocker. If you actually want to play the game, play on easy or something. Any higher, expect to use the unlimited continues because there are chances at the bosses that you will get stunlocked. Legit, knocked down, can't get up. And yes, they can attack you while you're down.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3545588

Simple game. Exactly as you'd expect it- its as hard as you want to make it. Arts nice quality, though camera is zoomed in somewhat so you can't see the map fully. Perfect for the "I-don't-want-to-try-hard".
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ChromeOverdose

The game's fairly simple and straight forward. I just jumped kicked all the way to the end. Most of the H animation not really worth it mostly speeded up only. You can skip past most enemies and there is some platforming but not much.