• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML Abandoned The Essence of Gender [v0.273] [Akerboden]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.png

Overview:
The Essence of Gender is an 18+ game where the core game mechanic revolves around taking and losing essence of masculinity and femininity.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-28
Release Date: 2019-03-27
Developer: Akerboden - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.273
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The "essence" of gender is that it isn't selectable but partially defines you (co-constitutively in relation to the opposite gender), which is why in our "free-market"-worshipping times the whole notion is so attacked/pasteurised, so the transformation tag makes this whole thing a nonstarter!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
pasteurised
"Pasteurization pasteurisation is a process in which certain packaged and non-packaged foods (such as and fruit ) are treated with mild heat, usually less than 100 °C (212 °F), to eliminate and extend ."

excusemewtflq.jpg

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
I thought the thumbnail read "The Essence of Gardener." I'm kinda disappointed that it isn't a game that teaches you about gardening =(.

Reactions: _Moth

Akur

Oct 28, 2017
I see some potential here, was quite enjoyable so far, wouldn't mind to see more of this particular game.