HTML Abandoned The Essence of Gender [v0.273] [Akerboden]

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Finally broke the game with NaN values. Then I sold the NaN value essence and got NaN gold. Might want to fix that if there's a next version.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Finally broke the game with NaN values. Then I sold the NaN value essence and got NaN gold. Might want to fix that if there's a next version.
If you told the dev to #learntocode, would you get the ban

COSE0779

Dec 21, 2018
Okay, good jokes, nice societal arguments, but I really have no idea what this game is about, although I am interested. Could someone provide a more detailed description?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game itself is not bad , but there is no animation , which is very spoils the impression

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Considering sociologists etcetera have since forever made a clear distinction between gender, fundamentally a sociocultural construct, and the rather more objective biological sex...
Gender= sex and there is only 2 of them, anomolies don't count. Being paid to peddle in unverifiable fiction doesn't make anyone a scientist. Used to be you had to actually follow the scientific method to get results, now they start with prefered results and go backwards.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
It's kind of resembles Fenoxo Games, the gameplay, at least.
Anyway, the premise looks pretty good, although, sex scenes are lack of details. I would like to see more detailed ones, take a hint from TiTS or CoC.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Last Patreon post was in May in regards to switching to Unity and having a demo soon.

Marked abandoned.

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
Have been digging up a little on the project, and the guy IS still working on it, at least the GitHub gets commits every now and then... so I wouldn't say it's abandoned...

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Have been digging up a little on the project, and the guy IS still working on it, at least the GitHub gets commits every now and then... so I wouldn't say it's abandoned...
Last commit was 8 months ago (April), Patreon post in May saying "F this I'm going unity"... that means this particular project is abandoned. If the unity project ever materializes, it'll get its own post.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So homeboy's got a test build for the unity version up on his patreon. Haven't checked it out yet but it's free. I wouldn't say that good times are rolling now, since the new version could still die. But still, neat to see things aren't totally dead yet.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It appears there is a new version just being started.
The dev claims to have plans to stick around. Figured it worth it to post it here. Not really my style of game...but never know...my interest may be sparked later. lol

Reactions: xoxo1001

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
For anyone interested in the new update for this, there is not much of anything to see. Yes, there is a map to explore and things to fight and fuck... but as it is, you will see all that there is to do in under five minutes once you figure out what the hell is going on. The download process (1.8GB) is more time consuming than seeing everything the Unity version has to offer.

Please correct me if I am wrong though. The premise sounds amazing... but there is no real substance yet.

Reactions: Crys Heart

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I have no hope for this. Each redesign has had less and less content before the dev just up and switches engine/style. More importantly, if the 3d version has anything in common with the original, it's not gonna look good. At least with text based we could use our imagination.