Ren'Py - The Eternal Malevolence [v0.2] [.StaringAtTheSky]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hgamex

As of version 0.2

4.5/5
    Good character models, good plot, great scene.

Not much content for the open world yet. That's understandable.

One minor issue is the UI quality. For example, the "floor" text in the school has a similiar color with the background. In fact, I think it's better to put all four floors into one wnidow, just 4 rows, one for each floor.
    Main character's thoughts needs to be a different color. Damn does he think a lot, having his thought text being gray makes it vary hard to read.
    Charcter list should be out there. Characters are the most important content in this game, I would put inventery as a sub-menu from the character list, not the other way around.

Content is high quality and UI problems are relatively to fix, I am looking forward to the next update!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DarrenH

The renders are great quality, the H scenes are hot and the writing was pretty good too.

The prologue was very well done. It is a really good introduction of the MCs personality, mentality and capability.

Early days so not a lot of content yadda yadda but I don't like how the scenes in the sandbox are implemented. I just found myself skipping time to be able to trigger the next event for whichever girl I was pursuing. There is money but no use for it yet and quite a few time slots in each day (morning, noon, night etc.). The potential for an annoying grind fest is there and I hope the dev doesn't go that route. I hope he can find a good way to fill the emptiness.

A pretty good start so far I wish the dev a pleasant development cycle.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

NotSoTasty

The Eternal Malevolence [v0.1] [.StaringAtTheSky]
    Hey! That's pretty good!
    I wasn't expecting much, but this is helluva nice surprise. Nice looking model, kinky story, okay orthographics, sympathetic characters. Tho, grey inner monologue is pain in the ass to read through. Everything else is pretty good, just not much. It is quite short, tho at least very cohesive.

You really should check this one out. Oh, and don't forget too follow/support dev, if you liked it. (ofc, if your IRL situation lets you)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

boobs_lover_69

Not bad for a first release! There are a few hot scenes, pretty good quality renders, and no massive problems with any particular part of it. The prologue section of the game so far seems to be completely separate from what will be the bulk of the game, so hopefully some of the concepts introduced in the prologue come back in the future, but if not there's already a good framework for a decent game here. So far, the game is basically a glorified kinetic novel, which is fine by me since I'm into the maledom stuff, but it also seems like the dev has implimented the framework to expand into a (potentially grindy) sandbox, so I hope that doesn't end up being the case. In any case, it is a good game, and I'm really interested in seeing where it goes next.