EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CoverImage2400.jpg

Overview:
Everything you have ever wanted, everything you've dreamed of was in your hands: The land, the power, the knowledge and, of course, the loyalty and the devotion of beautiful women. But the ultimate betrayal sent you straight into oblivion... Or so it seemed. Rise again, now in a modern world, get back the power that was lost to you, become even stronger than before and deal with the new upcoming challenges in the process. And, of course, don't forget about countless cute girls you will, without a doubt, encounter and bend them to your will.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-23
Release Date: 2023-11-23
Developer: .StaringAtTheSky - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes (Info about v0.2 Included here):

Old saves (from 0.1) will not work properly. New game is required.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Compressed (Small quality loss)
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
- -

mcclose.png sandyblow7.png sentia5.png sentiablow (2).png sentiacumlick (4).png introchambers (95).png introchambers (13).png intro_alley (24).png intromodern (58).png intromodern (63).png katherine_event_1 (110).png

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
lately I found myself liking HS games more and more and I am happy to see more being created.

but I have to ask about some of the tags because harem and other dicks involved, dont go hand in hand in general

are those avoidable( never happen)? are there going to be male npcs involved with any and/or all lis?( or forced to watch others fuck basically)

if so, shouldn't there also be tags like swinging/sharing?
I am not a fan of all these tags, so it would be great to know in advance if it isnt much of a problem.

beautiful models and renders from the preview images btw. great work.

thank you for sharing this game, I wish you best of luck and fortune.

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
lately I found myself liking HS games more and more and I am happy to see more being created.

but I have to ask about some of the tags because harem and other dicks involved, dont go hand in hand in general

are those avoidable( never happen)? are there going to be male npcs involved with any and/or all lis?( or forced to watch others fuck basically)

if so, shouldn't there also be tags like swinging/sharing?
I am not a fan of all these tags, so it would be great to know in advance if it isnt much of a problem.

beautiful models and renders from the preview images btw. great work.

thank you for sharing this game, I wish you best of luck and fortune.
First of all, thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you liked it. Regarding your questions, if you read the developer notes, I exlplained a lot of tag-related stuff there, but in a nut shell, planned option regarding sharing and "selling out" the girls to others will be 100% optional and when that happens you will always be in control of the situation.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
First of all, thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you liked it. Regarding your questions, if you read the developer notes, I exlplained a lot of tag-related stuff there, but in a nut shell, planned option regarding sharing and "selling out" the girls to others will be 100% optional and when that happens you will always be in control of the situation.
so the marked tags I posted ( plus sharing/swinging/whoring), will be 100% avoidable . Perfect.

thank you very much for your great help good sir. will keep an eye on this one

Reactions: DrFree

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So, the main theme of the game is mind-control and cannot be avoided.
Should be mentioned though, that I'm planning to add content for majority of characters that will include sharing them with others for MC's benefit, keep in mind, that these situations will be enitrely under your control and also optional.
frye-stare.gif

Ok, so the Mc has Mind control powers, but he still has to "share" the LI to gain benefit?
For example if the player decides not to do that how does he get the benefits?

Leaving that aside, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Sephylon

Mar 18, 2023
I wish you luck dev. I love mind control, top being nano control, superpowered, and snow daze.
I hope you add a complete mind break/empty husk modefor the girls.

Reactions: Xaos_

Zareem

May 20, 2017
View attachment 2938287

Overview:
Everything you have ever wanted, everything you've dreamed of was in your hands: The land, the power, the knowledge and, of course, the loyalty and the devotion of beautiful women. But the ultimate betrayal sent you straight into oblivion... Or so it seemed. Rise again, now in a modern world, get back the power that was lost to you, become even stronger than before and deal with the new upcoming challenges in the process. And, of course, don't forget about countless cute girls you will, without a doubt, encounter and bend them to your will.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-18
Release Date: 2023-09-18
Developer: .StaringAtTheSky -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Will there be pregnancy?

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Ok, so the Mc has Mind control powers, but he still has to "share" the LI to gain benefit?
For example if the player decides not to do that how does he get the benefits?

Leaving that aside, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
In terms of "sharing" content, it is more of a corruption stage, what I mean by that is that if the player, and obviously, MC doesn't mind that other men want to take their turn with a certain character, MC will arrange that for various reason, for example it can be as simple as making money(You are in total control, but you whore some character out to make a quick buck) or it can be done for puprose of humiliating and degrading someone(Like in a revenge story-line), or if the character is not "yours" yet, the player(and MC) simply doesn't care that someone does something to them(But it can be stopped if you decide so). The point of sharing is not out out of necessity but to give the player some more kinky content if they into it. I know how people here are about these tags and fetishes so I'm going to do my best to make the story flow in a way that will never force the player to do these things and see them if he doesn't want to.
About your second question, every potential situation in the game that might lead to someone else other than MC doing something with other character will always have a choice to intervene in some way or stop it, you do not simply choose "not to see it" but in the background something is still happening. That won't be the case in my game. But with that being said, most of the kinks I put in tags(ones that are not so controversial) won't be avoidable simply because some of them(example: humiliation, male domination, slave etc.) serve the story line and going out of my way to somehow avoid it is just a lot of work that will result in a lot less content created.
Hope that I answered all your questions, thanks for taking an interest in my game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes