Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
I am nagging about this because i really liked the game . Also , discord will be much better platform for you to interact with ua and vice versa.

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Dev What's about the discord idea i gave you? You said yes , right? when?
Oh right, to be totally honest I was so focused on releasing an update that it skipped my mind. I promise to set it up next week. I want it to be semi-decent with proper channels, roles, etc. So it will take some time. but thanks for reminding me. Sometimes I get so involved in the writing and scene creation that I forget to make posts on patreon and also stuff like discord for example. I will try to be more aware of it in the future ;)

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
Oh right, to be totally honest I was so focused on releasing an update that it skipped my mind. I promise to set it up next week. I want it to be semi-decent with proper channels, roles, etc. So it will take some time. but thanks for reminding me. Sometimes I get so involved in the writing and scene creation that I forget to make posts on patreon and also stuff like discord for example. I will try to be more aware of it in the future ;)
Paste the link here . It's soo nice to see you are that much dedicated for work . Anyway , can i be a mod there? Lol

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
is animated mistagged? so far the scenes I've seen haven't been animated at all, just the usual render changes whenever you click

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
Dev , did you forget or not getting time for it? It's already been 2 weeks .

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Sounds good so far, especially with all the dev answers.
Can't wait to test it out as soon as it has an android version.

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Still alive and kicking!

Hey everyone. Yes, yes, I'm still here and I didn't abandon the game, but life circumstances got the better of me. After the last update in the beginning of December, I was planning on making the updates come more regularly and ideally every month. I got the hang of how I can make images more effectively(Basically I mean that I don't have to google EVERYTHING about Studio Neo, currently it comes to that only now and then). I was ready to start delivering the content like crazy since I had so many ideas on what to do next and which direction I wanted to take the game. Not to mention discord server I wanted to post to start building the fans' community to discuss ideas or get some new ones. But there was also a lot of IRL stuff, holidays were coming up, I also got a part-time job, and the semester was coming to an end at the university. So I had to prioritize my time.
I created the discord server back then, but I didn't feel like posting it, since I was so swamped with other stuff, I wouldn't have time to chat with you lot anyway, and I thought what's the point of the discord server if you can't even have a semi-decent contact with the developer.
I feel like I've done a poor job communicating all of that before all this time passed and it's been 2 months already. Still, now I finally figured out all the intricacies with my part-time job which was also an 'interesting' experience since it was my first time doing all of that.
I also want to reassure you, that I've been making progress with the game, not as fast as I had hoped, but I still found the time every now and then to do something, but I had even more time to just think through all the stories in the game, how to approach them, so while I hadn't had the time to properly work the game itself, I came up with a bunch of ideas and wrote it all down so I don't think the inspiration troubles are going to be the problem for me(at least for now)
Now that my schedule is less of a mess,I have more time to focus on what's really important(The Eternal Malevolence obviously xD). I wanted to share with you all the reasons behind all that silence. Thank you for your patience!
And also here is the link to the Discord server. It probably needs some more work and I will figure it out as we go.

Dec 29, 2023
Still alive and kicking!

Hey everyone. Yes, yes, I'm still here and I didn't abandon the game, but life circumstances got the better of me. After the last update in the beginning of December, I was planning on making the updates come more regularly and ideally every month. I got the hang of how I can make images more effectively(Basically I mean that I don't have to google EVERYTHING about Studio Neo, currently it comes to that only now and then). I was ready to start delivering the content like crazy since I had so many ideas on what to do next and which direction I wanted to take the game. Not to mention discord server I wanted to post to start building the fans' community to discuss ideas or get some new ones. But there was also a lot of IRL stuff, holidays were coming up, I also got a part-time job, and the semester was coming to an end at the university. So I had to prioritize my time.
I created the discord server back then, but I didn't feel like posting it, since I was so swamped with other stuff, I wouldn't have time to chat with you lot anyway, and I thought what's the point of the discord server if you can't even have a semi-decent contact with the developer.
I feel like I've done a poor job communicating all of that before all this time passed and it's been 2 months already. Still, now I finally figured out all the intricacies with my part-time job which was also an 'interesting' experience since it was my first time doing all of that.
I also want to reassure you, that I've been making progress with the game, not as fast as I had hoped, but I still found the time every now and then to do something, but I had even more time to just think through all the stories in the game, how to approach them, so while I hadn't had the time to properly work the game itself, I came up with a bunch of ideas and wrote it all down so I don't think the inspiration troubles are going to be the problem for me(at least for now)
Now that my schedule is less of a mess,I have more time to focus on what's really important(The Eternal Malevolence obviously xD). I wanted to share with you all the reasons behind all that silence. Thank you for your patience!
And also here is the link to the Discord server. It probably needs some more work and I will figure it out as we go.

Yes!!!!

Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023
Still alive and kicking!

Nice you're back . I almost lost hope lol .
Let me joined the server real quick .

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
You're right, someone accidentally put this tag up there. I'll update the tags along with the discord link
So, can I expect no animations at all? What a pity. So, I'm gonna give up this game.

Some developers do not understand the added value that animations bring to their games. A game without animations is like an old Commodore computer: totally outdated. Sorry, it's just my two cents here. Good luck!

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
So, can I expect no animations at all? What a pity. So, I'm gonna give up this game.

Some developers do not understand the added value that animations bring to their games. A game without animations is like an old Commodore computer: totally outdated. Sorry, it's just my two cents here. Good luck!
You are right of course, animations make the game stand out more and look more 'professional' I suppose it's the right word here, but only if done properly, and currently I know my limitations and I know that at my current skill level with the tools at my disposal I will not be capable of creating decent animations within an appropriate time window. I think no animation is better than the crappy one. But I understand, you expect a certain quality from the games you play. Have a good one!

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Any news about the next update - .StaringAtTheSky?

And don't worry too much about animations (if you still very new to Studio Neo) - you can add them later. :)
You caught me in time, xD, I post the latest news now on Patreon and on my discord server, you could check it out if you want, it's still relatively new but I want to build a community around my game.
In terms of news, shortly, new update will be relased in middle of March(Precise date still not determined).

Nelpinn

Jun 20, 2020
As sad as it is to say that, game is probably abandoned. Dev has not been making any statement on his Patreon, or the Discord or here. He is totally gone invisible and ignoring us. He missed the update's soft deadline (nothing written in stone, but still) by far now, and hasn't kept us updated on what's happening. He is still playing games and is still logging in here, so he probably just gave up. And if that's the case, at least a little message would be nice. It's becoming tiring to see devs just run away without a warning to their community. Even small as it was.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes