Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Pregnancy is not something I thought about implementing but once the stories are more and less established and if people will be passionate about it, I might consider adding it in the future
Guarantee you will get a persistent number of posts asking about it and for it, it's a big component of harem games for a portion of people, a sort of end goal or maximal point for the development of the relationship and i'll say that personally, turning the harem into a bunch of breeding cows is always very fun. MC usually needs to extend his line, even if he's immortal, his seed needs to become manifest in the world as a form of dominance and power, in the sense that that's the mental reward path our genes are coded for.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
So, the story bit says the MC gets adopted, and yet you have the Incest tag. Is it for getting the adopted family to have sex with each other?

Reactions: Fapmaister

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
one to watch but pleae

dont go grind happy, nothing makes me delete an AVN faster than adding monotonous grind to whats supposed to be a story
Oh yes, I don't like it either, every "power-up" will be story related and will require progress in a certain story-line rather than the x amount of grindind clicks

Reactions: DrFree and Tyrranus

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
So, the story bit says the MC gets adopted, and yet you have the Incest tag. Is it for getting the adopted family to have sex with each other?
Partly yes, and also according to the tag rules of the forum the relation doesn't necessary have to be by blood, they treat him like family, every reference used in the game also uses family-like pronounces( Son, sister, etc), adoption is more of the convenience thing rather than the major plot theme

Reactions: DrFree

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Guarantee you will get a persistent number of posts asking about it and for it, it's a big component of harem games for a portion of people, a sort of end goal or maximal point for the development of the relationship and i'll say that personally, turning the harem into a bunch of breeding cows is always very fun. MC usually needs to extend his line, even if he's immortal, his seed needs to become manifest in the world as a form of dominance and power, in the sense that that's the mental reward path our genes are coded for.
Hmm, interesting, honestly, I never really thought about it like that, never been my thing. But I will definitely consider it, since I want the game to somewhat balance between what I want it to be and what players might want to see

Reactions: GreenOwl and DrFree

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Oh yes, I don't like it either, every "power-up" will be story related and will require progress in a certain story-line rather than the x amount of grindind clicks
I hate sandbox grinding but Our Red String has implemented very easy! You can get a look to see if you can learn something new. It's not technically sandbox but similar to it with only a few clicks here and there and character progress as story progress.

Looking Good!
GOLDLUCK!:coffee: .StaringAtTheSky

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi .StaringAtTheSky sorry to ask this. I am an incest lover fan.
Wouldn't it be possible to have a relationship system at the start of the game? Practically giving the opportunity to anyone who wants to decide if the protagonist is adopted or if he is really by blood? I noticed your game is on patreon which is why I was asking. If you manage to create a relationship system, that way you don't have to worry about Patreon rules, since through the system we will be the ones who set the protagonist's family relationship. Of course, if it's not too difficult for you.

Have you considered using subscribestar as well? There are no rules that prohibit certain fetishes.

Anyway thank you tonight i download and try you game. Cant wait to play.
For me fortune you write No NTR and also avoidable to the sharing things. I am not into sharing too. So i prefer to avoid it.

Dec 23, 2019
That's a great start. Tight writing, likable MC, looks decent, interesting premise. Well done. I will refrain from rating for now, scinse it's only prologue. What worries me is that I noticed setup for a sandbox. Do you seriusly feel like you need it? Can't wait to click through 50 screens, figuring out how to trigger a scene, or farm some points or money to progress (no).

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Sounds like a plot of a Martial Arts Manga..XD

MC has it all...loses all.....gains back everything with high interest and then some, yes women too.

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree
Dec 7, 2018
Story synopsis and tags look excellent. I'm always in the business for darker corruption / slave / mindbreak / breeding games, good luck dev!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I like what I see dev! Not only the opremise, but how you're answering the questions regarding the tags.
Most don't care about the whole sharing bs as long as it's optional.
When it comes to stuff like degradation, some like to add exhibitionism and such, but others would rather keep the sights to themselves too.
Persaonlly, I'm a fan of the plot of making a girl walk around with remote controlled vibrating sex toy. Something you may want to consider to put in for these kinds of "degradation" scenes that don't let others gawk at your girl/slave/etc.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Partly yes, and also according to the tag rules of the forum the relation doesn't necessary have to be by blood, they treat him like family, every reference used in the game also uses family-like pronounces( Son, sister, etc), adoption is more of the convenience thing rather than the major plot theme
Thanks for the reply. I agree with Bahamut Zero's idea about a relationship choice in the beginning, as the other way would be for someone to make an Incest mod for the game.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
according to the tag rules of the forum the relation doesn't necessary have to be by blood
Yeah basically that's F95 being lazy and inventing their own definitions so that they have less work to do.
So instead of creating a separate tag and calling it 'stepcest,' they just threw stepcest into the same basket with real, blood-related incest. They do this bs with many tags so that they have less tags and so by extension - less work.

And here's a tip:
If you aim to please incest fans, do none of that 'step' bs. Do real, blood-related incest. :giggle::coffee:
Similarly how if you aim to please preggo fans, you don't do ending-only pregnancy, you incorporate it throughout the entire game.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sharing/Whoring is purely optional, sandbox with no grind at all and a journal of some sort to help navigate in the world. What might be wrong with that, my friend?
Reasons somebody doesn't like sandbox:
*Too many empty locations which results in a lot of pointless clicking while looking for events.
*Some people consider that to be more grind than their fragile self is capable of handling. :sneaky::coffee:

Reasons somebody doesn't like sharing/whoring:
*They're probably not into it, even if it's avoidable.
*There are even these guys who consider themselves to be 'tru harem fans,' they can't tolerate another dick within 10km radius of ANY pussy. And by any pussy, i mean ANY pussy, even the protagonists own mother's.
What they want is a highly self-insertable mc who will be worshipped by everyone and everything, especially all the pussies.
They want to feel like the king of the universe, on top of the world! The 'Giga-chad Alpha-male.' :sneaky::coffee:

Got any other questions while i'm in the mood for some?
I can explain pretty much any tag and what people want from it. :sneaky::coffee:

Okay, the mood had passed, good luck to you and your project my dude. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
They want to feel like the king of the universe, on top of the world! The 'Giga-chad Alpha-male.' :sneaky::coffee:
One can argue that by having an MC totally in control of any situation, being able to remove any dick in a vicinity and just by being overall awesome is the most "Giga-chad Alpha-male" one can be... But I understand what you saying:D. Regarding empty locations in sandbox: They are not always be empty and if you organize the movement and map properly as a developer, I feel you can achieve a nice comfortable gameplay without thousand clicks to get to a locations. At least that what I'm trying to keep in mind when I think of these things since I know to well how annoying it is in some games.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
slightly worried about the sandbox. instead of arrows we got footprints but basically the same thing. i prefer the bubble options instead of clicking on the door and potentially get lost. just put the rooms buttons on the bottom so its easy to access any room no matter where you are. Bathroom, Bedroom etc.

aside from that curious if Astrid is still alive. if we dont get revenge on the actual Astrid instead of some reincarnation then it's not as interesting. also it would've been nice to see MC have fun with Astrid before he was killed.

would be interesting to see MC's descendants.

character models could be improved. sometimes they look really weird. like the head doesnt belong on their body.

i understand why the brother was killed but it would've been nice to have an alternate path to keep him alive for some Netori action.

most importantly could use more choices- or choices in general. at the moment there are none.

maybe a few other things but nothing that need be mentioned at the moment. i wanna see if this game gets another update.

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
slightly worried about the sandbox. instead of arrows we got footprints but basically the same thing. i prefer the bubble options instead of clicking on the door and potentially get lost. just put the rooms buttons on the bottom so its easy to access any room no matter where you are. Bathroom, Bedroom etc.

aside from that curious if Astrid is still alive. if we dont get revenge on the actual Astrid instead of some reincarnation then it's not as interesting. also it would've been nice to see MC have fun with Astrid before he was killed.

would be interesting to see MC's descendants.

character models could be improved. sometimes they look really weird. like the head doesnt belong on their body.

i understand why the brother was killed but it would've been nice to have an alternate path to keep him alive for some Netori action.

most importantly could use more choices- or choices in general. at the moment there are none.

maybe a few other things but nothing that need be mentioned at the moment. i wanna see if this game gets another update.
Your feedback is very much appreciated, thanks.
I want to break down a couple of things and also throw a question in a discussion
Firstly, regarding the sandbox movement, I already implemented a convenient map for the school for the next update just the way you described it, but I'm not sure that the house map really needs. Maybe I'll change it, maybe not, still need to think about it.
Secondly, revenge path is definitely something that will happen, It will be a major story line so be patient.
I didn't want to add a sex scene with Astrid because I felt it was too much already happening in that portion of intro, but I don't know, maybe I was wrong
Render and models quality is something that is a work in progress, I'm still learning, so it will imrpove in the future
Regarding choices, in the main portion of the game I will add choices that add a flavor to the story, but I'm realistic about my abilities and too many branches would be just redundant since I cant work on all of them.
Thanks again for your feedback. Hope you stick around

Apr 27, 2023
A very wholesome start; I enjoy power fantasy a lot, and the MC has got it nailed, plus, the story is good in that sense. In one way, MC is completely on top of others because of his mind remembering everything, and his powers, on the other, he still got to train, and to watch his back because of the threat of Wardens (=aka "The Unknown" at this point).

Also, decent writing, a reborn fantasy/medieval MC lord is not going to be squeamish about violence, blood and death. Thumbs up.

Questions:

- Is there going to be any mind control over unwilling subjects? Unwilling in the sense they realize they are under mind control, and dislike it, but can't do anything about it, versus what we saw about those girls being controlled so that they are unwitting and willing subjects. Like the MC could have (potentially) controlled the robber he killed, and had his revenge by controlling him, while the robber keeps his wits and realizes he is controlled, but unable to resist?

- Any torture planned for one's enemies?

- Any gay content considered maybe?

- The prologue didn't really have any choices to make. Is this going to be more like a kinetic novel, or should we expect some choices/paths later on?

Remarks.

I *really* liked this intro, so the remarks are not judgement, but just for your consideration.

- I would advise you to really consider reducing the number of clicks one has to do without "reward". By that, I mean the locations in the house. Sure, it feels satisfying from dev perspective to create "immersion" by having a "real" house where you have to actually go from place to place. But in reality when people will be playing for longer, they may become quite annoyed by the fact that you need 4 clicks just to go from kitchen to bathroom. There is nothing wrong with keeping the existing footpaths, if there is a shortcut bar added. It feels different when you play, compared to when you create it.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes