Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
I thought that creating discord server is something you do if or when the community gets big enough, but I didn't honestly expect people being so enthusiastic about the game so maybe it is indeed something I should do. Regarding android port it will be a couple of updates later once I establish all game mechanics. Thanks!
Yea you definitely should a discord server is always nice it helps you to interact with patreon and non - patreon too . Many people can gives suggestions or feedback too . When you create put a link so i could join also waiting for the Android port . Thank for the reply .

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
Apr 27, 2023
Instantly controlling someone like that Warden means you will eventually have to throw more and more girls into the mix rather spending more dev time evolving a core group of "corrupted."
It is not a given, imo. Altho many corruption style games make you "drop" the girl almost as soon as she is corrupted -- one final scene, and the devs feel compelled to have you turn to another challenge.

While in general it is, of course, expected in a corruption game, this has always felt counterintuitive to me -- I feel that when you finally get to corrupt somebody, now is the time to enjoy it properly by having more scenes with fully corrupted characters, whom you can finally go all out on. Sadly, not many games go that way.

Reactions: Xaos_

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018

Lord Herif

Nov 18, 2022
I finally found a mind control game that is exactly what I imagined and wanted it to be. Thank you for your good work!!!

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
v0.2 is out! Already reported an update, don't know how long it usually takes, but for those who follow the thread, the links are already updated so you can check it for yourself, and also I advise you to read the Changelog and Developer Notes about v0.2.
Hope you you will enjoy!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You might want to look into finding some way to reduce the file size. 3.28 GB for version 0.2 is kind of absurd, especially in a game where you have to redownload the whole thing with every update.

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
dude it aint even been 3mo, chill
At that time it been almost two months since he had posted something . I know a lot of good games which got abandoned after first release. Also , like the dev said there isn't a single post was there .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheEternalMalevolence-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

.StaringAtTheSky Hey! I heavily recommend converting your PNGs into WEBP or JPG. Your 0.2 release ballooned to almost 3.5 GB just because you're using "source" files. Don't do that. Use WEBP at 90%+ quality and you'll be much better with no noticeable loss to fidelity.

I did a quick test and here's my result with 90q setting:
1700750497590.png

Please fix this ASAP.​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018

.StaringAtTheSky Hey! I heavily recommend converting your PNGs into WEBP or JPG. Your 0.2 release ballooned to almost 3.5 GB just because you're using "source" files. Don't do that. Use WEBP at 90%+ quality and you'll be much better with no noticeable loss to fidelity.

I did a quick test and here's my result with 90q setting:
View attachment 3111638

Please fix this ASAP.​
You are right. After uploading the links and going to bed I totally blanked and in the morning realized that I forgot to compress the game files like I did with the v0.1 version. So I put an additional section with a compressed game but decided not to take the "original" 3.5 GB game off... Compression preserved about 90-95% of quality which is not a lot, but still a factor. So I think going forward I will get feedback if the difference is really that noticeable or not and then I will either be uploading both versions, compressed and not compressed, or just the smaller one if the change in quality is really that insignificant to the players.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
You are right. After uploading the links and going to bed I totally blanked and in the morning realized that I forgot to compress the game files like I did with the v0.1 version. So I put an additional section with a compressed game but decided not to take the "original" 3.5 GB game off... Compression preserved about 90-95% of quality which is not a lot, but still a factor. So I think going forward I will get feedback if the difference is really that noticeable or not and then I will either be uploading both versions, compressed and not compressed, or just the smaller one if the change in quality is really that insignificant to the players.
The 3.5 GB for a bunch of images (that people have to download in its entirety) is a massive hassle and waste of time, space and bandwidth. "Compressed" version (90-95 quality WEBP) should be the default as so many other developers do that already.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
got bored decided to play the new version and I gotta pause and say extra points for the Velvet Velour poster on the MC's wall

anyone that remembers VtMB1 is certainly bound to make a good story ;)

Reactions: kxjoh32
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes