Others - The Exile of Aphrodisia [v1.0.3.1 2023] [Blue Fairy Media Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Plenty of reviews already, the only addition will say is
    they are correct
    the transformations are weak and just another death counter (stop it or lose/lose member)
    almost no sex
    and over half the events are just males turning into females ?_?

Skip 0 purpose to this and only a tiny amount too the updated version (if you really really want a oregon trail with some things to read).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Nnnnh, it's another one of those games where I want to give it a bad score for how it handles the lewd side of things, but I'll just have to settle for a score of 3 stars. I thought about lowering the score further, but that just seemed mean for a competent OT clone with a poor implementation of lewd content slapped on top.

EoA is an Oregon Trail clone. There's nothing too subtle about that, the only real difference in terms of gameplay is that the END of the game doesn't really care that much about what supplies you survive with or how many humans you save, it's not like you're trying to make it to Oregon, though I wish they had bothered to code in some results based on what you ended up with. Eh.
    Still, if you like Oregon Trail, you'll like the nonlewd parts of the game, it does that part pretty well, at least.

As for a FETISH game... ehhh.
    The only real art you get is of your main character elf and their personal transformation into whatever. Anyone you're traveling with just gets some generic art based on the scene they find themselves in, and it's usually some pretty generic stuff, like turning into a bimbo or whatever.
    The game's kinks are a bit annoying unless you're specifically into being forcefully transformed, as almost literally everything is RNG based and there's not too many ways to steer the game into giving you the "afflictions" you like, outside of just blacklisting what you hate, or blacklisting everything but the one kink you want, I guess, but that takes away a huge chunk of the game's content.
    After a few normal runs, I tried a cheating run to see if I can't force the game to throw me into the kinks I want, but even intentionally looking for them, I couldn't find any. Most scenes are locked to certain environments, or locked to specific circumstances like being out of water in the desert, getting unlucky while scavenging, or having someone who can't scout go out and scout an area or whatever, which makes your enjoyment of the game wildly unpredictable, usually penis-deflating.

Don't get me wrong, I want to give this game a better score, but I just can't recommend a lewd game that throws random kinks at you with literally zero control over what you do/don't see.
    I mean, doing GOOD in the game gets you disqualified from 99.99% of the game's lewd content, and doing badly just means you get slapped with a bunch of random kinks, and trying to selectively lose in certain events to try to get the content you want doesn't work either, since a lot of the content in the game is intentionally vague until the last second to try to keep the mystery going, so the only way to play is to just... play, and hope you get stuff that doesn't make your peen go soft.

TL;DR: literally only play this game if you're either a massive Oregon Trail fan, or your #1 fetish is watching people get transformed unwillingly at random.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

salvat10ns

Kind of like the Oregon Trail, except worse. I felt so removed from just about any sort of agency or control, with the choices I did make feeling insignificant. It's also somewhat difficult, but not in a satisfying way - refer back to my feelings of helplessness, all the time.

As for the sex scenes, I didn't notice more than one or two. I'm sure there were a few more strewn about, but the ones I saw lacked the punch and sexiness a text-based game needs, so I doubt I was missing much.

If you like weird tranfomations that are completely out of your control, you might like this. But if you want something with good gameplay and/or any sort of sexiness, pass this up for something else.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

asdfghqwer

The Exile of Aphrodisia [v0.1.14.1]
    This game is quite interesting however it does suffer from some problems. The different events are quite interesting. However at the start there were many times in which i had no idea what i had to do, with little to no explanation. My second problem is done to preference while it is a text game i think there is too much text as a result i tend to just breeze past them. Other than that it was a decent game
  5. 4.00 star(s)

nad destroyer

Sure I'll do my best. First thought is that it's refreshingly original. I can't recall any other H-games that take after the style of Oregon Trail let alone a fantasy version of it. Lots of customizing your party at the beginning of the game is nice. I like the Art and written work as well. The things I like the least is that there isn't a lot of art that corresponds to what's happening in the middle of an H-scene. Usually just showing the results of a transformation. Lastly is that I don't like how short the H-scenes are... I'm of the opinion if your going to use text for H-scenes then there should be a lot of it.

I get that the scenes need to be short or it'll otherwise take away from the pacing of the game but still...
  6. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

Extremely boring, out of control and grindy game. Somethings happen and the only thing you can do is react to them. As if you are sitting on the back seat of a car , which someone else is driving. Nothing erotic happened for th hour I played.