1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DSWLord

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
banner.png

Overview:
You are “X”, a person who has lost their recent memory. You open your eyes after awakening from a deep slumber to see that you are in a room you don’t recognize. You need to try and figure out what happened in the past, what this place is, and who you are by exploring, collecting photos, and finding notes about the past.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: DSWLord -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thumbnail_1.png Thumbnail_2.png Thumbnail_3.png Thumbnail_4.png Thumbnail_5.png Thumbnail_6.png

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
DSWLord I see a creampie tag but none of the typical prerequisite tags. Is somebody getting inseminated without penetration? :unsure: It wouldn't be the first time I've seen that act in a game, but it's rare.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
It is more as in everything in the game is owned/belongs to The facility, It will make more sense when the story progresses
If it weren't for the terrible grammar in the overview, you might pull that off. Given the body of evidence presented, it's more likely that you need to work on your writing skills. Keep trying! You'll get there someday.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I like the game play, very smooth motion. Is it just the one room at this point, or do I need to go back and figure out how to open the door?

Reactions: DSWLord
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote