Unity The Fall of Khostol [v0.1.5] [FishSyrup]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
IDK about global filtering because I'm good at ignoring things so I never try to block anything however you can filter ai cg tag in latest update page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i noticed that just now, i was ignoring another ai game and checked if they added it and they have, also reminded me i commented here the other day but since i have the thread set to ignore i wasn't alerted to any reactions or replies. So glad they added it.

carrotpop3

Aug 16, 2018
Looks like AI cg tag is the new NTR tag, but worse. People will complain about AI art while not blocking it. At least in NTR games nowadays people will just ask if it's avoidable and not just saying NTR is trash. Reminds me of one user saying AI cg tag is gonna be useless because people will complain for the sake of complain itself, I guess he was right.
Give it time, they'll get bored eventually

• Haha
Reactions: Grunyan and 1Teddy1

Sleepyguylol

Jun 18, 2020
Highest of doubt. Especially the top 100.
I dont know about "most" but... I'm pretty sure developers like Philly_games and Drpinkcake had their games posted here... along with the developers of Eternum... While "Getting paid in exposure" is a meme, there is a legitimate reason to have your game posted here as it brings eyes that would otherwise be lost in the sea of other games.
But anyways to comment on this game.... comon man... I know Ai art gives people easy access to art... but at least put SOME effort into your character.... I genuinely thought the girl in the preview pics were different characters.

Last edited:

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Next time using AI, at least make your art style consistent
That's a big problem with AI art, it's very hard to get it to output any continuity. It doesn't understand the idea that it's drawing a single character, so all the art has no connection to each other. Also hands. Hands are hard.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Normal jank of text to speech, and the censorship is all encompassing. In its current state I'm not interested in it, but should the voice and animations improve from the currently stiff nature, I might take a copy for myself. For the time being though, I will just keep an eye on this for now to see how it improves and adds to itself.

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
After coming across their development pages, this is a pure proof of concept. The JSK style is pretty good, all told, so it's good to see someone with the ambition to make games like that too. I suppose it will depend on how well they're able to make the art in the end. AI for a proof of concept isn't bad, but for a finished product it's not good.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes