Unity The Fall of Khostol [v0.1.5] [FishSyrup]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
I don't dislike ai, there's some people that make it unique...
As your question: I prefer something badly drawn since the author DID had a hard time making it, than a thing that the guy generate it just by dragging his ass on the keyboard.

Example of an ordinary user making ai art:
View attachment 2461929
Do you see the irony posting this on a warez forum?

Venca

Aug 10, 2017
Man, got excited for a JSK-type game. Especially since JSK's latest games didn't attract at me as much as his old ones, like "Fall of the Demon Queen", where there was a nice balance between domination and submission routes.
But WTF is this shit?! Only the art is better. Untested braindead gameplay that can be beaten on the first try, unnecessary AI voice acting. JSK's games weren't terribly complex to begin with, you could make at least a little effort before starting to beg for money. JSK somehow managed to, and produced fun games to boot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The easier you make it for professionals to present masterpieces, the easier for laymen to make trash.

Sadly, the rule is the same for both art and programming.
I find programming to be an art too, though I only did some hobby programming. Remember my proud work of 500 words or such, and another programmer did the exact same thing with about 70 words :). I understood the meaning of smooth code after that :)

Mar 19, 2018
Looks like AI cg tag is the new NTR tag, but worse. People will complain about AI art while not blocking it. At least in NTR games nowadays people will just ask if it's avoidable and not just saying NTR is trash. Reminds me of one user saying AI cg tag is gonna be useless because people will complain for the sake of complain itself, I guess he was right.

• Angry
Reactions: himomo and Blue3252

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
is this game even has sex stuff in it. the screenshot doesn't seem to show that it is can anyone post some screen shot please

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes