VN Ren'Py the Family Business - A Nemesia Productions Game - Development Discussion Thread

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I wonder, will some certain EvilModder™ create a certain patch for this beautiful looking game? ;)
Actually, we have already made the incest patch ourselves but hid it with a code redeem system. You can check out the released thread by following the link in my signature.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Will there be a public release
There already is mate. We have released the demo completely free for everyone. Even gave the game files to F95 myself. We want you guys to play the game and consider supporting us according to your experience. We are not the money first game later guys ;)
You can visit our patreon for the latest version along with some goodies which is also open to everyone patron or not. Please feel free to drop some feedback to our release thread if you decide to play it mate. Enjoy o/

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hello folks. We've just shared a public poll on our patreon about the extremely overused massage and yoga scenes we seen in the genre. Would be great if you can drop a vote. We really want to know your take on the subject. <3

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Right here waiting for the release as this looks promising. Any news from the team? Seems the patreon is silent for weeks now
Hi mate. We are very much alive. We had to get into some freelance work since the pandemic hit us pretty bad and we needed cashflow to sustain our day to day lives. As long as our contract ends, we will release the OneShot. Really sorry for the inconvenience but IRL issues are holding us back.

Brave Sir Robin

May 4, 2020
Cool! It all looks & sounds REALLY promising, thanks guys.!! All the very best & I look forward to what you are about to deliver.
Cheers, BSR.