VN Ren'Py The Family Sin [v0.1] [Dr Games]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
It does look like the Patreon site is back up (and my membership is still there, so maybe he'll actually see the money) but we'll see how long this lasts....

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Without wanting to get pegged, I agree that this game, as all games, :) would benefit from the addition of (female receiving, brother initiating) anal. I hope the dev has this in mind for future content.

Project Y

Game Developer
May 17, 2024
I played this version and immediately subscribed on Patreon. Now the Patreon site is down. What do you bet they still charge me and then keep the money.

I don't know if the Dev is watching this thread (I certainly hope he is) but as others have noted in this thread, SubscriberStar is much more forgiving of various kinks, including several in your game. It would be great to be able to support you there.
The patreon was never down, we just changed the url because there was already another dev with the name “Dreams Games” and we didn't want there to be any confusion or problem.

As for the game will not be abandoned because the story is already finished and there are about 7 chapters but I could still do as a second season and continue.

When I say that the story is already finished I mean that I only need to do the visual part that is to say the renders.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The patreon was never down, we just changed the url because there was already another dev with the name “Dreams Games” and we didn't want there to be any confusion or problem.

As for the game will not be abandoned because the story is already finished and there are about 7 chapters but I could still do as a second season and continue.

When I say that the story is already finished I mean that I only need to do the visual part that is to say the renders.
Will there be sharing or ntr in this game? or just the mc doing the fucking?

Graff koo2

Dec 20, 2023

How about creating a discord server?

doctorx6969

Feb 19, 2023
just started to play this and it brings back memories. I used to put people under hypnosis all the time in college. I used it for fun and to help a couple of friends with troubles. The catch, you cannot put someone under hypnosis that doesnt believe in it. The mind wont let them.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes