4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Ehm,onionlover: having Threesomes and getting both into "bliss" doesn't reduce their jealousy anymore, it seems - or do I need to take one more step before letting them get inside the MC (I usually do the "stroke to hardness" on both -> then DP/Spitroast -> cum inside MC -> MC cums )? :unsure:
I remember that this used to get the Jealousy value down for both at the end, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore when I check the Character page afterwards.
If you did exactly like in the example, it is still not enough for them to reach In Bliss status (arousal at 6). This is the way for you to reach 6 arousal with both of them: Caress/Rimjob step-bro -> Caress/Rimjob step-dad -> Stroke to hardness step-bro -> Stroke to hardness step-dad -> DP/Spitroast -> MC cums

Oh please pleeeease do! I find him endearing when he talks about cars and the cabin(I thought that would lead somewhere, I got both the Love? and Right Thing ending). Maybe we can convince him to leave the wife without the ring? But it might require some ridiculous stat check(like hella tons cash to hire a "spy" on the wife that turns out she's having affair with a city daddy or something, since she hates our small town).

Also you got him using SC Brandon as the pic are just *chef's kiss*

It's the smiles, man. That damn smile made me fall hard for the married man lol.
Eventually when I add it, I'll make players really really work for it to reach a truly happy ending for all parties.

Yep, the guy really has a swoon worthy smile. :love:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
After a long hiatus, I'm back to public the 0.10.2 patch.

Download here: - -

Patch note can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Happy to announce the 0.11.1 patch is now public.

Download here: - -

Patch note can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Btw, I love the mechanic's story. It's odd but kind of fitting for the MC. Though the hate path feels a tad more sadistic than I would like, lmao.

Also, how do you get the Bully's special endings? could only get suicide and normal good one.

Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Btw, I love the mechanic's story. It's odd but kind of fitting for the MC. Though the hate path feels a tad more sadistic than I would like, lmao.

Also, how do you get the Bully's special endings? could only get suicide and normal good one.
Glad you enjoyed my story. ❤

The image above contains the steps to reach the secret endings.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes