5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
What is the cheatcode password for 0.6.1b I tried the 0.6 code but it says incorrect?
Like I mentioned before, each version has a different cheat code. They are only available for my patrons.

How to have a threesome?
I think you're talking about the father & brother characters. The objectives tab has all of the instructions to get in there in the Family Union section.

The general gist of it:
  • Get both of their affection rate to maximum - 45 and lust - 50.
  • Talk to the step-dad to begin the throuple story.
  • At this point, I recommend you do the Shifty Hooker quest to change the step-brother's shifts to the morning because all of the following steps require they are at home at the same time and you can catch them there in the evening.
  • At first, have sex (regular handjob, blowjob, fuck) with either of them to reach 5 acceptance.
  • Then, talk to the step-brother to begin the threesome scenes.
  • During the threesome scenes, you only have 5 actions, you need to get both off in the scene for the acceptance to increase.
  • Right off the bat, there won't be many threesome interactions because they're still not used to with having sex with you in the presence of each other.
  • However, once you reach higher acceptance, you will unlock more choices during the scenes including the threesome options.

Angelina2

Jun 25, 2022
Like I mentioned before, each version has a different cheat code. They are only available for my patrons.

I think you're talking about the father & brother characters. The objectives tab has all of the instructions to get in there in the Family Union section.

The general gist of it:
  • Get both of their affection rate to maximum - 45 and lust - 50.
  • Talk to the step-dad to begin the throuple story.
  • At this point, I recommend you do the Shifty Hooker quest to change the step-brother's shifts to the morning because all of the following steps require they are at home at the same time and you can catch them there in the evening.
  • At first, have sex (regular handjob, blowjob, fuck) with either of them to reach 5 acceptance.
  • Then, talk to the step-brother to begin the threesome scenes.
  • During the threesome scenes, you only have 5 actions, you need to get both off in the scene for the acceptance to increase.
  • Right off the bat, there won't be many threesome interactions because they're still not used to with having sex with you in the presence of each other.
  • However, once you reach higher acceptance, you will unlock more choices during the scenes including the threesome options.
''During the threesome scenes, you only have 5 actions, you need to get both off in the scene for the acceptance to increase.''
Am stuck on this it leads me to just one cumming and the other leaves, please help

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
''During the threesome scenes, you only have 5 actions, you need to get both off in the scene for the acceptance to increase.''
Am stuck on this it leads me to just one cumming and the other leaves, please help
You only have 5 actions so in order to get them both to cum you need to: Stroke one to hardness -> Hj/bj/any lewd activity -> Stroke the other to hardness -> Hj/bj/any lewd activity

This way it will make them both cum and acceptance rises. Do not choose kiss or caress or anything like that.

Reactions: Angelina2

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
New patch just dropped!

Download links: - -

A bit more details about the patch can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Who is the madman who wants us to cheat on Landon Conrad :mad:!

More seriously, it's too short and mysterious to have any idea about that storyline.
It's too easy to lose respect for now. And I don't know if it's possible but I'm clearly in need of portrait to differentiate each characters (when I reached the actual ending, I read the clues and I thought to myself "who is who"; even after reading it again, I'm clueless and can't associate a dialog with any character, sorry :cry:).

On a side note, I tried my save with the bully ending to see the difference in dialogs if we met Cade previously and I have a problem with the participant names :
1685640226869.png
There was also a $sus4.Name before.
Though there was no problem with my professor's ending save.
Does that mean that saves too old are broken?

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
It's too easy to lose respect for now. And I don't know if it's possible but I'm clearly in need of portrait to differentiate each characters (when I reached the actual ending, I read the clues and I thought to myself "who is who"; even after reading it again, I'm clueless and can't associate a dialog with any character, sorry :cry:).
Thanks about that feedback and I can see your point. Hopefully, the next patch when you can see the full story (with sadly a lot of cheating on Mr. Conrad but it's kind of established we are a slut, so yeah), it'll be clearer and the hotness make it up for the confusion.

On a side note, I tried my save with the bully ending to see the difference in dialogs if we met Cade previously and I have a problem with the participant names :
1685640226869.png
1685640226869.png

There was also a $sus4.Name before.
Though there was no problem with my professor's ending save.
Does that mean that saves too old are broken?
Hmm, interesting. I'll take a look and see what's the problem.

Reactions: Oliz82

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
New patch with the ending of the campaign with the police officer. Let see if I can update in f95 properly this time.

Download links: MEGA - DRIVE -

Patch note can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This storyline was interesting but also short and disappointing.
The mystery vibes of that event, a sort of another game inside the game, was fun. Not sure I would have found the culprit without the last day's after match. Also, I would have expected that type of content to take more time storywise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note, the good ending was really disappointing. Not enough bonding scenes with Cade and particularly not enough of Landon Conrad.

For information, we need to do 3 playthrough to unlock everything (Good ending, customers, then random with staff).

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

This storyline was interesting but also short and disappointing.
The mystery vibes of that event, a sort of another game inside the game, was fun. Not sure I would have found the culprit without the last day's after match. Also, I would have expected that type of content to take more time storywise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note, the good ending was really disappointing. Not enough bonding scenes with Cade and particularly not enough of Landon Conrad.

For information, we need to do 3 playthrough to unlock everything (Good ending, customers, then random with staff).

Good continuation.
Totally valid feedback because:

- There aren't really many repeatable scenes so it feels shorter than previous patch.
- To be honest, this campaign isn't actually about developing the romance with the police but a ride of debauchery. Hence the reason why I didn't name the patch as "The police".

Maybe in the future there will be a dedicated romance route for him. This patch was kind of a experiment for me to not write the same old monogamy over and over again.

Thanks!

hakubr

May 21, 2020
Totally valid feedback because:

- There aren't really many repeatable scenes so it feels shorter than previous patch.
- To be honest, this campaign isn't actually about developing the romance with the police but a ride of debauchery. Hence the reason why I didn't name the patch as "The police".

Maybe in the future there will be a dedicated romance route for him. This patch was kind of a experiment for me to not write the same old monogamy over and over again.

Thanks!
Hey man! I've been following your project for a while now! Huge fan! I think you do a great work, and think it's amazing how you share it here with the community.

Loved the new path lines, this new one is looking great too!

Do you have plans to expand the original Dad/Brother arcs? I really would love some new chapters for them. I know it can be hard because it already has some finales but just wondering if it's just me that would love to see more and more of it.

But I imagine it's not just me who would enjoy more of it too.

Thanks again anyway! Have a great day!

• Red Heart

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hey man! I've been following your project for a while now! Huge fan! I think you do a great work, and think it's amazing how you share it here with the community.

Loved the new path lines, this new one is looking great too!

Do you have plans to expand the original Dad/Brother arcs? I really would love some new chapters for them. I know it can be hard because it already has some finales but just wondering if it's just me that would love to see more and more of it.

But I imagine it's not just me who would enjoy more of it too.

Thanks again anyway! Have a great day!
More paths to the dad/bro arc would be cool. However, I can't say for sure when that will happen because the direction of the new content is decided by the votes of my patrons.

Regardless, thanks for the love! <3

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
How many love interests that you plan to make I wonder? Seems like it has extended beyond our stepdad and bro~
Right now, infinite - as long as the game is supported and I'm not sick and tired of developing it. The possibility is endless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: donorys

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Right now, infinite - as long as the game is supported and I'm not sick and tired of developing it. The possibility is endless.
That would require a lot of coding and character and story writing I reckon. If you choose to have as many characters as possible, I hope they're developed nicely. I know it's primarily a smut story but a little depth wouldn't hurt, if you don't mind me saying... :D

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
That would require a lot of coding and character and story writing I reckon. If you choose to have as many characters as possible, I hope they're developed nicely. I know it's primarily a smut story but a little depth wouldn't hurt, if you don't mind me saying... :D
You're right, it takes quite a bit of time writing, coding and looking for the right media, so it is not that easy to create more profound relationships especially in a semi-monthly schedule. It is tricky to balance between the smuts and the love dovey stuff. From general feedbacks, I've found that my game has moderately successful ratio.

Regardless, I do take players' wish to have a more meaningful relationships at heart because I may go back to old characters and grow their personalities in the future.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes