RPGM - Completed - The Fantasy World of Mindia -Doki Doki Temptations Mind Battle- [Neitifasu]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ZerosF25Zone

Repetitive gameplay, Billions of losses lacking proper CG and multiple endings that feel like they gave up half way through writing it.
    The bosses are the only ones with a little bit of affection put into their endings.
    And since the grind is so bad I ended up using rpg maker edit to make myself somewhat over powered and put the slave ring on when ever I wanted to loose to someone but 90% of the losses I found dissapointing and lack luster and ended WAY TO QUICKLY. Go play something like succubus hunt... Anythings better then playing this shit.
    Towards the ending of the game I found myself frustrated navigating a castle maze with absolutely 0 clues and finally gave up on 3rd maze.
    I wish I could get my 3 hours of time back but I'm just thinkful I cheated if I hadn't have cheated I would've probably spend 70+ hours sifting through the dog shit that is the endings this game looking for something nice to jerk off too.
    Some loosers on F95zone dedicated 70+ hours to this game.
    To those people I offer my solid condolences.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

CallieTheCute

There are definitely better games out there, the story is ok I guess, the amount of girls too, but the game tells you almost nothing to where to go and what to do that you eventually end up in some frustrating traps, the amount of girls doesn't guarantee a good amount of CGs, most of the enemies just defeat you with some text and a bigger image of their character.
    Some scenes were kinda promising but got ruined quickly or had no erotic parts at all, like the first Vanilla & Choco scene (if the eroine didn't interrupt it with her sword) or the fairy trap scene where you endlessy follow her voice, it was kinda frustrating more than anything.
    Talking about the maps, they are bland except some of the cities, the grassy areas or in general big maps have no details at all even with the normal tiles of RPG Maker the developer didn't really bother to make them at least interesting and maybe with some secret erotic enemies or something like that.
    Last thing, using the editor is a must to modify gold etc, it's almost unfair the amount of grinding required to advance sometimes and for the bad ending that I got, not worth it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Elvengador

A succubus FEMDOM game with quite an interesting and somewhat addictive storyline. A very good soundtrack, no voice acting. His cg is excellent, without a doubt what stands out the most in this game.

Its history in terms of originality is obviously not original since it is a classic RPGM game of fighting against succubi (but that does not mean that it is a mediocre and bad game, on the contrary it is a pretty good game, exciting and beautiful art ). Quite unbalanced and very complicated combat system... (so much so that I had to require help from an RPGM game editor like the "Save Editor" at least with the money issue because even the objects are exaggeratedly expensive, for luckily there was already a market or store in the game itself to buy seeds that increase the stats of your protagonist, which helped a lot and in this way they were raised to a point that made the game quite balanced without breaking it either).

Undoubtedly, this game is a masterpiece, which, without a doubt, lovers of FEMDOM and even more so if they are also fans of RPGMs will love it and enjoy it a lot.

5/5
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Radbug

Ridiculously high monsters and bosses difficulty, poor CGS (not even NSFW), 0 help from game like tips where to go and what to do, irritating fights every 2 seconds. IDIOTIC "traps" where when you even engaged with talk - you instant lose.

After 3h of playing - not worth.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

user84

Huge rooster of Monster girls. Check.

Huge number of Bad ends. Check.

Huge number of Kinks included. Check.

Good Translation. Check.

Unique world with interesting story and characters. Check.

Hot succubi. Check.

It's an enjoyable RPG. Sometimes the JRPG elements are a bit too much but that can be helped through the save editor or the pre-exsisting max level save that the game comes with.

Loved it.