Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Online version has too many blank screens, lack of vids and avatar images and at end of tutorial there like huge nothing to continue the game. I am not sure if that suppose to happen. But may need to fix that.

edit: the game download info
Don't put on mega download because it stalls, I got where I was playing another game on tab and got up 500mb and would pause on their site and would stop.

I had get workupload was okay. no failure.

game itself does this strange thing when click play option in browser it does double window or double tab has me question you may want re-work it.
game in fact plays images and videos there are zero blank screens now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Online version has too many blank screens, lack of vids and avatar images and at end of tutorial there like huge nothing to continue the game. I am not sure if that suppose to happen. But may need to fix that.

edit: the game download info
Don't put on mega download because it stalls, I got where I was playing another game on tab and got up 500mb and would pause on their site and would stop.

I had get workupload was okay. no failure.

game itself does this strange thing when click play option in browser it does double window or double tab has me question you may want re-work it.
game in fact plays images and videos there are zero blank screens now.
It is always problem with playing game online. it is also can have problem bacause of your internet provider. i think if Dev will fix most bugs, the problem will be too much grind.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
0.1.1 Public Release

Update 0.1.1 has arrived, and it's infused with the features and fixes you've passionately voiced! Here is what's new:

Expanded Content:
We've enriched the game with 8 new scenes, ensuring your survival journey is as enjoyable as it is thrilling.
System Overhauls:
The Inventory bonus system has been completely revamped, now more intuitive and rewarding.
Easier Progression:
You asked, we delivered. Gaining "trust" and "lust" is now more straightforward, enhancing your interactive experience.
Introduction Remake:
We've reimagined the introduction, cutting it short.
UI Enhancements:
A new and improved room button UI awaits, designed for better navigation and immersion. Scenes System Update:
We reworked our scenes system and set a new gold standard with the Cherie Trust Talks that will lead the march for the rework of every scenes.
Major Bug Fix:
We've squashed significant bugs, ensuring a smoother and more stable gameplay than ever before. We know version 0.1.0 was messy at first, but now we believe it's quite playable and enjoyable.

We are looking forward to your feedbacks and ideas, don't hesitate contacting us. Embark on this renewed journey with us.

Warm regards,
FapOnlineCreation.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
game: still in development, still in development, still in development, still in development, still in development, still in development. :D
me: wow, telling me everything i cant do is so much fun. :cautious: recycling-bin-trash-windows-7-rubbish-bins-waste-paper-baskets-computer-icons-others-d2483ffb6...png

Reactions: gymogle

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
man the grind is so unreal, u cant make events trigger in 50. 100, 150 and only give +3 trust in every event

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
If you're going for the 'last man alive' angle, then you should include pregnancy. At the very least, have it so that we get shown a positive test. No need for rapid pregnancy, just an acknowledgement that the last man alive isn't shooting blanks.

Reactions: Rodcal51
2.50 star(s) 35 Votes