FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Fapocalypse. 1.0b

I would say use a better more sensual voice if you can. Has some pronunciation issues and sounds off/robotic. You could probably train a voice off Angela's real life voice to be used. (I assume you could do it for all of them)

If you click fap html, then agree it opens content html, but doesn't close fap one.

Not hard coding where things are makes it so when you have something else open they overlap. Example is fap html, press f12 to check console for bugs and all the stuff starts to overlay itself.

Always let people change audio levels constantly, your voice overs/movies/music might be too loud for someone and making them wait until they get elsewhere in the game to do it, just isn't helpful.

Some spoken text isn't in the text boxes, like Angela saying "who you are, who you were". Who you were is left out of the text box. Or it is in further text boxes which aren't being shown yet, causing confusion.

If you want to make Angela more interesting maybe make her take on a guise like the one from Borderlands 2 (video game)

If you are going to have people rename characters then give them a representative sentence so that they can know how something will sound. Also try not to write things that make no sense, example would be "Oh no, we can't have sex tenant, that would be taboo". That is dumb, and should be avoided.

When renaming, if you try and use the mouse to highlight all and delete, it will move the screen on. I advise to make the player press a button when done changing names, and allow them to interact with the name text input bar as you would on actual sites.

Not being able to click fast through the intro text is annoying, since you may have heard it all.

When booting up the content html it auto goes to I guess a further part with a map and stuff but then has to pull back to the intro.

Also refreshing the page seems to break it, it won't go beyond "welcome back".

The audio of welcome back played after the intro played but it plays during the intro too.

After intro the text size shrinks if you have something pushing it like console open, it should really hold a chosen size..

The minor icons of the persons talking don't really look like the persons

clicking on an image further down the page and then clicking it off sometimes sets the page a bit higher instead of to the bottom or directly on the image.

Really should be an audio volume bar and text size changer on the left menu. I found it tucked away in the lips but who the fuck clicks lips looking for music volume?

End of introduction instead of dumping you on a map screen maybe have someone point you in a direction of what to do?

The talk menu showing everything off at the start feels out of place. (Also being able to have those conversations prior to doing things, like first talk with Cherie can be before ever going anywhere and thus it is weird MC says he did some scavenging.) (As an addendum it is weird the early talks have what is basically images of stripping before any of that is actually going to happen)

Grey text feels like it shouldn't be what the characters are doing and more of old text they are replying to. Make the stuff that they are doing stand out more.

Wood chopping definitely doesn't follow well the sound volume for effect sounds.

Got into a battle in peacewood, expected to go through a tutorial but there was nothing.

As an aside the "bad" in the combat really should be placed better, since the direction the wheel spins makes it fully avoidable, I suggest both randomizing direction of spin and placement in the future. Also is good and bad backwards? Like the end scene is "MC is ensnared" but then why is it called good/bad/failure?

I am not trying to be mean, but this game really needs time in the oven, it was nowhere near ready enough to be put out even as a demo. Too much is broken or doesn't exist or isn't taught.

Also clean up the story a bit, like why do they live in the wilderness now?

Seriously dev, play your own game clicking randomly, have the console open. Note the issues.

=============
Pressed f12 on edge fap html and all of these issues showed in the console.

ressources/maingui/titlescreen/fapomainwest.mp3:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

chromewebdata/:1847 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'export'

chromewebdata/:1977 Uncaught SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module

(index):2289 Uncaught ReferenceError: loadTimeData is not defined at HTMLDocument.onDocumentLoad ((index):2289:31)

FAPOCALYPSE.html:402 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: play() failed because the user didn't interact with the document first.

/C:/favicon-32x32.png:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

/C:/favicon-16x16.png:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

chromewebdata/:1 Not allowed to load local resource: /ressources/maingui/titlescreen/silence.mp3

chromewebdata/:1 Not allowed to load local resource: /ressources/maingui/titlescreen/fapomainwest.mp3

FAPOCALYPSE.html:1 Access to internal resource at 'file:///C:/site.webmanifest' from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, isolated-app, chrome-extension, chrome-untrusted, https, edge.

---------

F12 from content html

content.html:129594 Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'variables')
<<script>>
UIBar.stow(true);
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.angelaButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.mapButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.inventoryButtonEnable = false;
<</script>>

content.html:129594 Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'angelaButtonEnable')
<<script>>
UIBar.stow(true);
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.angelaButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.mapButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.inventoryButtonEnable = false;
<</script>>

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND _:1

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND angeladreambackground.avif:1

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted because the media was removed from the document. content.html:1

Playback failed: DOMException: play() failed because the user didn't interact with the document first. functions.js:1756

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND Teko-VariableFont_wght.ttf:1

GET ressources/angela/others/introduction/angeladreambackground.avif:1 net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

GET ressources/sounds/1.mp3 net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Playback failed: DOMException: Failed to load because no supported source was found. functions.js:1756

Playback failed: DOMException: The element has no supported sources. functions.js:1765

Playback failed: DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause(). functions.js:1756

checkRequirements: scene "3A2" not found functions.js:1642

masturbation.png:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

GET ressources/main_game_gui/icons/masturbation.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND masturbation.png:1

ressources/forest/woodchopping/birds-chirping.mp3:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
Thank you for your analysis.

We will definitly use your comment to improve our game and fix many of these issues.

Reactions: MammaMea

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
If someone found the way to edit save or have some with abundant resources please share this valuable info :) usual sugarcube editing through console or save editor, doesn't seem to work

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.1.0b

Apparently my machine is under powered to play this HTML game; all my CPU threads are 100% (sigh), so screens change... eventually...
I will wait for future optimizations (and maybe a compressed version) to give it another try.
Good luck until then!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
While such a large update is cool the game is unplayable without cheats as half the minigames are broken and the other half require an obscene amount of grinding
This the first version I've played, the game as gone from a 4 * rating to 2.5 * in a couple of days. Think the dev needs to work on his beta testing before release....

I think they are trying to do much with this game, on one hand its to be applauded as it barely recognisable as a twine/sugarcube game and its trying to do things differently. But on the other hand people just want to fap and if they can't do that what is the point. Complexity only works if its seamless and polished and adds to the game, this just seems to be complexity for the sake of it. I just hope the Devs main goal is self learning as they show promise as a coder. But if their aim is profit then they are really far from the mark as the game won't.

I think this sites proves the easiest things in game dev are coding coding and artwork.CG, the hardest thing is writing and designing a compelling story

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonKitten

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
1704674522267.png 1704674544666.png
This error pops up after i start to build bathroom.
Devs you have wrong priorities. no one need this stupid mini games. but you ruined all mechanics, which was working before.
Yours choice i guess.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I keep dying of starvation even though the fridge has more than enough food. It says I still have over 20 food yet the whole family starves to death? WTF am I doing wrong?
Also there is a bug when i have 46 food and after some dungeon i have 0. both cases was day 5, so in the same day food was annihilated in refrigerator. and of course you do not need to take food with you and leave it in storoge, but have few of the food in inventory not to get game over.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Did anyone even bother to test this game prior to release? All you see in this forum is bugs, bugs, bugs.
Try older version in OP, it is mostly without bugs and playable. So Devs axed their own project by upgrading it :ROFLMAO:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If someone found the way to edit save or have some with abundant resources please share this valuable info :) usual sugarcube editing through console or save editor, doesn't seem to work
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fapocalypse-v0-1-0b-fap-online-creation.144115/post-12647756
You can cheat save yourself if save your game as file and edit it at
save changes and download it and load the save as file which you edited. but game is bugged as hell right now, so i do not know if it will help you really.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFapocalypse-0.1.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Can we just get a temporary cheat code until the game is stable enough to actually play?
start new game gather all 3 materials, create new save AS FILE and use search RAW FOOD(meat) and all materials as words and numbers there should be qty. and load edited save game AS FILE.

I don't think Devs will modify more game to create cheat menu.

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Dawg this game has been completely ruined, I remember playing it when it first came out and it was definitely fine back then, but now everything is ass! What gets me is that it seems like the dev is one of those money grubbers on top of that. I noticed that with neither SugarCube or SaveEdit could any of the variables be changed directly which means bro went out of his way to fuck the players so you'd buy his Patreon, but didn't go out of his way to balance the fucking mechanics.

sabarus

Jun 16, 2020
i just started but it looks like theres a set progression of grind which im not really look for in a game. gifs and all that look good but maybe set the mats for upgrades lower or give more bc rn the spam clicking trees in between a wheel minigame to grind dom in another zone is is feeling like filler while you look for more free gifs online.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes