yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFapocalypse-0.1.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I don't understand what the mechanics of fishing are. It is impossible to catch a fish. Cutting down wood is not easy either, I don't know if I have to hit a tree many times or once at each one. Thank you so much

Reactions: Noambonsky

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
How tf fishing game works? no explanation no hint just click on the box then what? repeatedly clicking the box doesnt work, click then hold doesnt work either. wtf im supposed to do

Reactions: Noambonsky

dacryphiliac

Sep 16, 2017
Cheat info is obfuscated via obfuscator.io. After replacing twine specific things like escaped ", <, >, &, you can deobfuscate it.

For this version:

Find "cheatDic[_0x558dc][_0x35dc6f(0x3b3,0x4ce,0x38c,0x34b)]" using notepad++.
(VSCode, for those that use it, won't render the line of code properly)

Replace it with 3526112. The code for the ultimate cheats will be "test" without quotes.
where do you find this?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Are you zoomed in or zomething? The exit button's supposed to be under the settings button.
I think this is from using vw units for font-size. If you read the unit description, 1vw = 1% of the width of the browser window. Both exit buttons travel out of the window when the window goes past 1980 (without the sidebar) or 2300 (with the sidebar) pixels. By using vw units, the font-size is controlled by the width of the browser window which isn't common.

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I think this is from using vw units for font-size. If you read the unit description, 1vw = 1% of the width of the browser window. Both exit buttons travel out of the window when the window goes past 1980 (without the sidebar) or 2300 (with the sidebar) pixels. By using vw units, the font-size is controlled by the width of the browser window which isn't common.
my screen resolution is 1920 x 1080... so I'm not over 1980 x ____ so not sure what the issues is. I re zoomed back to 100% or normal and it's still not there.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
my screen resolution is 1920 x 1080... so I'm not over 1980 x ____ so not sure what the issues is. I re zoomed back to 100% or normal and it's still not there.
Ok, found out why; you're probably using Firefox. It seems like it doesnt handle the screen sizing the same as Chromium.
We will fix this but for now you can either:

Minimize the tab when in the menu to see the exit button or
Use any Chromium-based browsers

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes