Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ok, found out why; you're probably using Firefox. It seems like it doesnt handle the screen sizing the same as Chromium.
We will fix this but for now you can either:

Minimize the tab when in the menu to see the exit button or
Use any Chromium-based browsers
Chromium eats ram so that's why i don't use it. I'm on a laptop. thx for fixing it.

Reactions: n1v

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ok, maybe I'm brain dead or the (?) doesn't give info I have to talk to them at the river, but for that i have to progress in the forest or desert... how do i progress? I'm at the last fight in the forest (after fishing) and have gotten my Dom up to 22, and the desert i have the camp up to Love / Lust 20+... what do i need to do to move things along? because my talk options are grayed out for all...

Can someone explain how to advance to forest and desert? I have all women stuck at 49%, I have cut down so many trees and fished the hell out of the pond, got my Dom up over 50 all fights are easy ,I have tried every path and searched everything to hell and back; same for the desert. why can't i talk to them by the river?! I just don't get how this game works, the dev really needs to better explain things because those hints have zero use.

Last edited:

Azazel78

Dec 5, 2019
Game prior to the rework was great, and had amazing potential. New build is awful and I hate everything about it. The grind is miserable, its a bug filled mess.
Exactly my thoughts, game was great and while unfinished, it had crazy potential

now wtf is this ? why spend so much time reworking something that was fine, especially to turn it into something way worse ?
at this point id rather prefer the dev go back to the original build instead of this shit

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
i dont understand where to paste it yet stillworking it
Don't bother. It is not as straightforward as that. The dev of this game is being extra "special" in the coding. Probably thinking it will lead someone to buy the overpriced "cheats" he has available. Probably no one has taken him up on it as they would probably have pasted the codes here already if that was the case

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah looked at the game love the idea would really enjoy playing but your grind is 3 or 4 times that of games like Dragon Age, so nope I'll come back when it's finished... or fixed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFapocalypse-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes