Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
why on earth does this have a base64 encode? Sus af
Are you talking about the obfuscated code the original game has?

Only changed 4 things. (4e832627b4 to 056b03b1bd, 1e7a00ccb3 to 098f6bcd46) and some part later on (74f62b4486 to 21d373cade, 45 to f6).

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Many thanks! Will check this out
You're welcome. The saving from brnn31 was used as a basis (there is a lot of food in the refrigerator), later I renamed the character (there is in the list of console commands), and after that I began to delve into the message cell943, console commands will work regardless of the version, as long as the location of objects in the HTML file does not change, this happens very rarely, in fact, rewriting the game from scratch.
P.S.: A slightly expanded list, were added commands role and red gifts of other levels for girls...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GabrielMrX

Mar 23, 2019
use this site: load the save and change whatever is necessary
load save:
-->state
--> delta
--> 0
--> Variables
--> characters (to change the character's status)
--> inventory
--> menuInv
--> inventory (to change what your MC has in his backpack)

--> After changing, click download!!

Captura de Tela (2).png

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Nice, not only it forces the player to grind like hell, but also the "lust practice" is left to being lucky in a spinning wheel minigame.

Good luck with this :censored:

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
use this site: load the save and change whatever is necessary
load save:
-->state
--> delta
--> 0
--> Variables
--> characters (to change the character's status)
--> inventory
--> menuInv
--> inventory (to change what your MC has in his backpack)

--> After changing, click download!!

View attachment 3999834
Cool, thanks for sharing!
It may sometimes be easier to use the item search or find by "inventory" word, instead of clicking on the right side of the drop-down line

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Glad i cheated this fucking game. Literally the only sex you'll have in-game is enemies. Nothing else. And just anime girls.

So if there isn't any sex with other characters, WHY THE LUST AND TRUST GRIND? holy hell.

Reactions: Attal

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
One thing i would like to suggest is to allow us to view the different icons on the fight meter gauge, in case we sur-passed those. So i can click any of the previous icons i already passed (for example by sliding the top/buttom icons) and re-view the content related to that part. If I win the fight, allow me to see both of the views for all the icons and then the buttons that says 'continue' or 'view happened' on the side of screen.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheFapocalypse-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
So, not sure why... But Cherie has vanished?
Like, she's just gone now. Had an interaction and she seemingly poofed/ Not on the maps at all, not in the house.
WTF happened? I thought maybe she'd return... But haven't seen her since.

Edit: Now both of my other housemates have vanished, too... Have I somehow unknowingly killed them all or something???

Last edited:

mike11

Jun 10, 2017
So, not sure why... But Cherie has vanished?
Like, she's just gone now. Had an interaction and she seemingly poofed/ Not on the maps at all, not in the house.
WTF happened? I thought maybe she'd return... But haven't seen her since.

Edit: Now both of my other housemates have vanished, too... Have I somehow unknowingly killed them all or something???
no you just got to the end of the content for them this version

3.00 star(s) 56 Votes