sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Another guy already mentioned this, but @ dev, you need to instantiate variables to false if you're going to use "else if false" statements, false != undefined here.

In other words, the player with $alexaevent = undefined will never see either of the conditional blocks, and be stuck on page.
oh shit thanks for pointing it out.. i made some minor change to the intro and changed the variables name.. i am currently compressing the files then i am finished i will upload it again also the "forced" dom path will have a choice if you want to continue playing the dom route for the added content or stay in the sub path with no new content for now

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
So is fucking Ana the end of content for the Dom route for this version? the part where it says ' continue to fuck Ana until your dick is sore lol'???
not quite but almost.
i stated in the hints when its the end..

you have to keep fucking her a few times((a lot of times actually)i will reduce the probability a bit)until you see Tyrese (then fuck her some more till you can have a talk with him) and continue to do so

May 21, 2017
not quite but almost.
i stated in the hints when its the end..

you have to keep fucking her a few times((a lot of times actually)i will reduce the probability a bit)until you see Tyrese (then fuck her some more till you can have a talk with him) and continue to do so
The Sub route doesn't have a story yet right?? i mean there is no button to progress after morning breakfast of the 1st day.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
The Sub route doesn't have a story yet right?? i mean there is no button to progress after morning breakfast of the 1st day.
it has.. i just messed up the code after changing the variables in the intro i am currently trying to compress the files and after thats done and i tested it again so that the vids and images arent all messed up i will upload it again that will fix it.
give me a day or two at last :)
but if you find any other bugs let me know so i can fix it within the next upload

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there a way to get past this? There is no "next" button or any button to advance...
1719140228867.png

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Main Story

wait about a week and leave college

what should i do here?
sub or dom route?
pass the days by sleeping at least 7 times then go to college (during week)there should be a red marked text with "Leave College" /for sub route there should be 2x Leave College (but only one is marked red)

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes