Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is the dark elf a possible route? I have yet to find her
Give Sandy a fake name and mention Sandy to mom as a love interest. Then when you find the flower don't give it Sandy and take it to the market. Sell it to the herbalist and that path will lead you to the dark elf.
She's a... catch all(?); basically, if you don't get any of the other girls, her route will appear.

Dec 25, 2017
When I start a new game, it stops working for me after the mc puts the sphere into his bag. Can someone help or do I need to wait for there to be an update?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
How do I find this scene: '...use blue on mother, after you find her crying at the market'? At no point have I gone to the market and saw her... I found this in a walkthrough but I have no idea how to get to it in-game.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do I find this scene: '...use blue on mother, after you find her crying at the market'? At no point have I gone to the market and saw her... I found this in a walkthrough but I have no idea how to get to it in-game.
You have to be on her route; forgot how to get to it, but I believe it was:
1. Either use red, or click blue then don't use (when you find her masturbating)
2. When she asks about a love interest, say her; don't know if the 2nd response, of since when, matters.
3. If done properly, the next day or so, you should get a 'gone fishing' scene.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
You have to be on her route; forgot how to get to it, but I believe it was:
1. Either use red, or click blue then don't use (when you find her masturbating)
2. When she asks about a love interest, say her; don't know if the 2nd response, of since when, matters.
3. If done properly, the next day or so, you should get a 'gone fishing' scene.
I am already on her route. The problem is that after sex with Katrin in the bathhouse after which you are supposed to '...use blue on mother, after you find her crying at the market'... that never happens, there is no option to do so at any point, mother simply leaves and is never seen again to the end of the game. So I am not sure if it's a bug or what.

guy203

Feb 28, 2019
where am i supposed to report bugs? i just downloaded the newest version and in two hours i found like 6. (ive already forgotten them, but just so i can know for next time.)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I am already on her route. The problem is that after sex with Katrin in the bathhouse after which you are supposed to '...use blue on mother, after you find her crying at the market'... that never happens, there is no option to do so at any point, mother simply leaves and is never seen again to the end of the game. So I am not sure if it's a bug or what.
Oh, that one; not too sure about it, might be that there were some changes when the game was imported to renpy -- As you may have noted, there is no Katrin+Mom scenes, but, when the game was on tyrannos, there were some.

Reactions: DiTo
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes